Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AyJay123
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/13/2026, 05:11
Replies: 96
Views: 9,269
Posted By AyJay123
ETA on support for Ferrum? I know you mentioned...

ETA on support for Ferrum? I know you mentioned above that you'd be working on it this weekend, but just wanted to check. Thanks
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 01/01/2026, 21:11
Replies: 154
Views: 24,945
Posted By AyJay123
Sub purchased 12/29/2025. There was an issue...

Sub purchased 12/29/2025.

There was an issue with their system processing the payment. Made ticket, and it got resolved.

Loader had issues loading up, made a support ticket, and it got resolved...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 01/07/2025, 09:00
Replies: 68
Views: 15,225
Posted By AyJay123
I've used Ignite.pub, avidity, eternal for 1pc,...

I've used Ignite.pub, avidity, eternal for 1pc, each have had their own detections that they resolved pretty quickly. Feature-wise they're all pretty solid for what they are, and the devs work pretty...
Forum: Valorant 01/05/2025, 11:56
Replies: 18
Views: 4,381
Posted By AyJay123
All of the boards are functionally the same. ...

All of the boards are functionally the same.

When you browse all of the providers who design their own boards (not resellers of a specific brand) you will commonly see the terms 35T, 75T, etc.
...
Forum: Path of Exile Trading 12/19/2023, 05:50
Replies: 28
Views: 7,573
Posted By AyJay123
+1 to takkara's service! He accepted friend...

+1 to takkara's service!

He accepted friend request and replied almost instantly.

Completed a premade character boost from lvl 26 to 91, all Acts, skill pts, and 4 labs in less than 4 hrs. I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/29/2022, 05:42
Replies: 130
Views: 47,417
Posted By AyJay123
Request sent on Discord!

Request sent on Discord!
Forum: New World Trading 10/10/2021, 20:45
Replies: 57
Views: 5,636
Posted By AyJay123
https://puu.sh/Ihnv9/5b735b75af.png +rep |...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

+rep | fast and legit seller. Got it within 5 mins of sending trade request
Forum: League of Legends 01/06/2021, 13:16
Replies: 6,019
Views: 1,997,959
Posted By AyJay123
Received a dm on discord about them. Very...

Received a dm on discord about them. Very obviously a scam, their "demo vids" are from Toir.
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/19/2020, 03:49
Replies: 44
Views: 9,936
Posted By AyJay123
:thinking:

:thinking:
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/19/2020, 01:47
Replies: 44
Views: 9,936
Posted By AyJay123
Just updating this thread after a day of playing...

Just updating this thread after a day of playing with this. I've used multiple platforms for different games using similar text type config files. This one is concise and easy to configure. Seller is...
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/17/2020, 22:08
Replies: 44
Views: 9,936
Posted By AyJay123
Made a purchase via his site, just waiting on...

Made a purchase via his site, just waiting on blockchain confirmations. Will comment again and review once received.

EDIT: Files received and configuring now. Will review after testing.
Forum: Black Desert Trading 06/18/2019, 13:51
Replies: 755
Views: 86,944
Posted By AyJay123
Hey R3peat, Not sure if you remember me, but...

Hey R3peat,

Not sure if you remember me, but I was one of the earlier subs from back when you went private. I had stopped playing pretty quickly because I had gotten busy with school again, and...
Forum: Black Desert 07/05/2018, 02:23
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,631
Posted By AyJay123
I should hopefully getting into the discord after...

I should hopefully getting into the discord after responding to my PM just now, and if required, I'll post a guide to a lot of places that people can use to obtain bitcoin to use and what not.

For...
Forum: Black Desert 06/20/2018, 03:00
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,631
Posted By AyJay123
I'm curious as well about how the privacy of this...

I'm curious as well about how the privacy of this community will work, as awly mentioned. Obviously you mentioned "customers" so there will be a payment wall (any price point in mind btw?), but I'm...
Forum: Black Desert 06/16/2018, 04:03
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,631
Posted By AyJay123
Hmm, anyone else's hack freezing and stop working?

Hmm, anyone else's hack freezing and stop working?
Forum: Black Desert 06/15/2018, 22:35
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,631
Posted By AyJay123
Anyone know a way to turn off player...

Anyone know a way to turn off player detection/auto disable? Obviously not going to be super obvious. My main problem is it stops reactivating the speedhack after it gets disabled a few times.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/28/2014, 09:53
Replies: 647
Views: 72,569
Posted By AyJay123
Have done business with you previously. Sent you...

Have done business with you previously. Sent you a message recently. Placed orders for one LAN acc and one NA acc. By the deal, I should be getting a free acc on top of that.

I already received...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/13/2014, 22:08
Replies: 226
Views: 15,151
Posted By AyJay123
Trade finished. Went very well. The only issue...

Trade finished. Went very well. The only issue was waiting for original owner to finally contact and stuff. Otherwise, Wretched is very nice, professional, prompt, and easy to talk to. Vouch +1
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/11/2014, 18:36
Replies: 226
Views: 15,151
Posted By AyJay123
Messaged you on Skype :) Awaiting reply.

Messaged you on Skype :) Awaiting reply.
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 07/06/2014, 05:10
Replies: 71
Views: 67,475
Posted By AyJay123
I would definitely buy this if it comes out! I...

I would definitely buy this if it comes out! I quit CO, but it'd be fun to jump on some private servers. :D
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/06/2014, 05:30
Replies: 48
Views: 9,520
Posted By AyJay123
Thanks Joe! Just wanted to be sure the order was...

Thanks Joe! Just wanted to be sure the order was received because I did it in a hurry because my computer is in the shop and my account is on decay.... haha
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/06/2014, 02:20
Replies: 48
Views: 9,520
Posted By AyJay123
Sent in order via website for 4 net wins....

Sent in order via website for 4 net wins. Awaiting confirmation via skype: ay__jay
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/23/2014, 08:30
Replies: 1
Views: 219
Posted By AyJay123
PAX Riot Ward Skin NA

Just as title says. Please leave offers and your skype so that I may further contact you!
Thanks!
Forum: Hearthstone 03/25/2014, 06:58
Replies: 17
Views: 4,816
Posted By AyJay123
Dang I wish I saw this sooner, would have loved...

Dang I wish I saw this sooner, would have loved to give it a go lol
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 03/13/2014, 08:50
Replies: 2
Views: 221
Posted By AyJay123
Diablo 3 Key - NA

Like title says, I'm looking to buy a Diablo 3 Key for NA for cheap.
Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.