Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zakaliukas
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/31/2012, 10:37
Replies: 3
Views: 1,320
Posted By zakaliukas
Purity sro Crash Error

Hello Guys.I have big problem with that eror. I Created my new chars in puriti. When I select my char and click the bottom "Start" and Line when is finished LOAD I see the town for 1sec and I get...
Forum: SRO Private Server 09/18/2011, 14:28
Replies: 0
Views: 600
Posted By zakaliukas
Elite sro EROR CODE 5

Hello. When I instalated my Win7 64bit I geting this eror... "Sorry.Failed to execute Silkroad [Eror code(5)]
So if someone know how fix it then please write the ansver :)
Thx :)
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/08/2009, 21:49
Replies: 2
Views: 264
Posted By zakaliukas
i can offer ecsro publock gold pm me message if u...

i can offer ecsro publock gold pm me message if u interested. I'll pay well
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/08/2009, 21:46
Replies: 1
Views: 284
Posted By zakaliukas
maybe u wanna wtt for ecsro publick gold>I'll pay...

maybe u wanna wtt for ecsro publick gold>I'll pay well.pm me
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/08/2009, 21:39
Replies: 20
Views: 1,399
Posted By zakaliukas
man maybe u want wtt to ecsro bublick gold? I'll...

man maybe u want wtt to ecsro bublick gold? I'll pay well
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/08/2009, 19:48
Replies: 4
Views: 464
Posted By zakaliukas
http://www.part.lt/img/1a0034e71c3f59a2abbb655f8dc...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) here this bower and this is wizz...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/08/2009, 19:47
Replies: 4
Views: 464
Posted By zakaliukas
I have alot gold in ecsro pub just say me ur char...

I have alot gold in ecsro pub just say me ur char lvl's
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 11/08/2009, 19:19
Replies: 4
Views: 464
Posted By zakaliukas
WTB VIP ACC ECSRO

SO I wanna buy ecsro(VIP) acc I will pay a ecsro(publick) gold. Pay well. if need another offer then I can wtt for 22lvl staffer wit 71K sp, or 70bower 2:1 +72+7bow FB (all at Xian server). So write...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/17/2009, 21:09
Replies: 80
Views: 5,387
Posted By zakaliukas
nu po kiek laiko cia bus tas 10dgr? snd jau per...

nu po kiek laiko cia bus tas 10dgr? snd jau per globalo atsidare 10dgr. mano manymy netruksu turetu buti per ecsro irgi 10dgr? :)
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.