Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mysql87
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/22/2008, 06:27
Replies: 51
Views: 26,972
Posted By mysql87
I think it works actually :P

I think it works actually :P
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/22/2008, 06:21
Replies: 51
Views: 26,972
Posted By mysql87
Oh thanks rmauk, i got the injector... I do...

Oh thanks rmauk, i got the injector...
I do this.
I open CABAL, while im inside, i inject the dll and says "DLL Injected", is it working for real ?
Can i use any cheat now ?

Thanks again for...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/21/2008, 20:35
Replies: 51
Views: 26,972
Posted By mysql87
hey, rmauk... i have the same problem here :( ...

hey, rmauk... i have the same problem here :(
I've created the .dll, but now... i don't even know how to inject it...
I'm so dumb with hacking :@

Any help would very appreciated ^^
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.