Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: askal05
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 12/11/2008, 02:39
Replies: 1,239
Views: 514,494
Posted By askal05
I load MHS-BOT after i put in these offsets...

I load MHS-BOT after i put in these offsets for PW International


[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Element Client
Base_Address=9672940...
Forum: Perfect World 12/10/2008, 18:55
Replies: 2
Views: 708
Posted By askal05
OFFSET FOR PW INT PLS HELP

Hi all, anyone else having same problem.... i am using MHS-Bot and the offsets listed below, it isnt working is there anything else i need to do???? I am using Vista any help would be appreciated..
...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 12/10/2008, 02:41
Replies: 14
Views: 3,327
Posted By askal05
these offsets do not work ...

these offsets do not work
[Perfect_World_Base_Address_In_Decimal]
Application_Title=Element Client
Base_Address=9672940
[Custom_32_Offsets_In_Decimal]
Target_OffSet=2604
HP_OffSet=1108...
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 12/09/2008, 20:38
Replies: 14
Views: 3,327
Posted By askal05
Need New Offset FOr International please and ty...

Need New Offset FOr International please and ty in advance
Forum: PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits 10/18/2008, 21:53
Replies: 646
Views: 227,250
Posted By askal05
I'm having the same problem running the bot in...

I'm having the same problem running the bot in Perfect World International.... error :no surrounding mobs Ive already turn of all filters and still not working.... can somebody please tell me what to...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.