Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: corbit15
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/24/2016, 01:20
Replies: 5
Views: 845
Posted By corbit15
Go back to wherever you originally edited the...

Go back to wherever you originally edited the npc. You probably edited wrong so the way the file isn't being read the correct way. Fix that and you should fix the other npc's
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/22/2016, 06:15
Replies: 2
Views: 961
Posted By corbit15
HeidiSQL - MySQL, MSSQL and PostgreSQL made easy...

HeidiSQL - MySQL, MSSQL and PostgreSQL made easy ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

This is pretty similar for the most part and it's free.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/09/2016, 04:28
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
Gotcha. That's what I wasn't understanding. But...

Gotcha. That's what I wasn't understanding. But yes, you're right. It would be better to check for both maps.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/09/2016, 02:12
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
What would be the point of checking if the...

What would be the point of checking if the previous map was 1036 if he's already there? The problem he's having is that after leaving the lotto, when he tries to leave the market, it's sending him...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/08/2016, 22:22
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
I understand what your problem is. What i'm...

I understand what your problem is. What i'm trying to say is you need to add a check to see if their previous map was 700. If their previous map was 700, make sure it sends them to twin city (or any...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/08/2016, 20:42
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
Whether the boxes are sending players out or the...

Whether the boxes are sending players out or the npc inside the lotto area is sending them out, they should be getting sent back to the market not twin city. Now when they try to leave through the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 02/08/2016, 20:21
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
Check to see if the last map was 700 and if it...

Check to see if the last map was 700 and if it was, have it send you somewhere else. Possibly the map that you originally entered the market from or if anything just send them to twin city.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/22/2014, 22:27
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
wow nevermind... i'm getting a bunch of sources...

wow nevermind... i'm getting a bunch of sources mixed up.. that command is from impulse's 5165 >.>
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/22/2014, 20:54
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
I was probably thinking of albetros then. Quick...

I was probably thinking of albetros then. Quick question what does the /nectar command do exactly?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/22/2014, 19:49
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
open your database and go to the spawns table....

open your database and go to the spawns table. then just start adding them. I believe there is a command that will help you test spawn locations or even add spawns while you're in game.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/22/2014, 19:09
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
Those npc's need to be coded. and for the mobs in...

Those npc's need to be coded. and for the mobs in lab, are you asking how to add them or if they are already added?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/18/2014, 22:41
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
I'll take a look when I get home. I'm at work so...

I'll take a look when I get home. I'm at work so I have no way to look at the source
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/18/2014, 21:04
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
What offset needs to be 1? I've never seen an...

What offset needs to be 1? I've never seen an offset set to 1.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/18/2014, 05:27
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
I'm at work right now but I got it working. I'll...

I'm at work right now but I got it working. I'll post it when I get home

#EDIT im home now and I wanted to test it again to double check it was working properly. it's close but not all the way...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/17/2014, 19:54
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
oh ok that's what I wasn't sure about. I thought...

oh ok that's what I wasn't sure about. I thought he was saying that the client would be trying to look at everyone players gears at once.

#EDIT when you whispered someone was it showing your gear...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/17/2014, 19:08
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
But why would the player need to see every online...

But why would the player need to see every online player's gear?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/17/2014, 09:26
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think for it...

correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think for it to be looking for all the players online..
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/17/2014, 09:22
Replies: 868
Views: 119,140
Posted By corbit15
It's still one of the better ones out there. But...

It's still one of the better ones out there. But like I said I was just curious
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/16/2014, 21:56
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
Don't wait for me to find a fix for it. Chances...

Don't wait for me to find a fix for it. Chances are I won't have time since I work and go to college. Check it out yourself also. Have you tried breakpointing? And also read what pro posted on the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/16/2014, 20:17
Replies: 868
Views: 119,140
Posted By corbit15
Ah alright thanks. I noticed I get disconnected...

Ah alright thanks. I noticed I get disconnected sometimes on that packet. I'm not home but I'm pretty sure I already know the problem.

Just curious but is anyone still working on this source?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/16/2014, 07:13
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
Hm. Wonder why it does that. I'm not at home to...

Hm. Wonder why it does that. I'm not at home to look right now but that gives me something to go off of.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/15/2014, 18:56
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
oh I see what you mean. I just checked and...

oh I see what you mean. I just checked and albetros does that same thing haha. Your best bet would be to talk to ace since hes developing a live server from this base.

I'll take a look and see...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/15/2014, 18:01
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
not sure if version 1 has it but version 1.1...

not sure if version 1 has it but version 1.1 does, I logged in and checked myself.
wait are you talking about viewing someones equipment through the whisperbox? or through your friends list?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/15/2014, 04:12
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
Albetros has it

Albetros has it
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 10/15/2014, 02:47
Replies: 2,379
Views: 362,747
Posted By corbit15
the friends and chat button have nothing to do...

the friends and chat button have nothing to do with viewing the equipment of who you are talking to. Like I said though, I don't think it was actually added. I think the bare minimum was done on the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.