Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: undeadking
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2015, 18:13
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
How about you put this on your website so IT WONT...

How about you put this on your website so IT WONT GET BURIED...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2015, 15:51
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
But the thing is... That post got buried in this...

But the thing is... That post got buried in this thread of 432 pages*...

They have a forum / website for a reason... Should probably start using it...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2015, 00:06
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
A big flaw that I have seen from many server...

A big flaw that I have seen from many server owners & developers is the fact that they state unachievable eta's (or none at all) for when the bugs / exploits will be fixed and ultimately when the...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/22/2015, 21:15
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
If Mikhail Gorbachev could see you now... I think...

If Mikhail Gorbachev could see you now... I think he would of lost all faith in the human race and just nuked everyone.

(Even just to wipe your stupid ass off the face of the planet)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/22/2015, 20:57
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
Do you actually read peoples posts???

Do you actually read peoples posts???
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/22/2015, 20:44
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
Quite a lot of brain cells apparently...

Quite a lot of brain cells apparently...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/22/2015, 20:06
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
Check the guild info - still shows actual levels....

Check the guild info - still shows actual levels.

Not wiped :p
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/21/2015, 23:20
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
Been waiting for you to leave for a while now... ...

Been waiting for you to leave for a while now...

Is it finally going to happen?

(please say yes)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/21/2015, 23:00
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
My theory is that the "Thanks" are peoples pity. ...

My theory is that the "Thanks" are peoples pity.

Just like when people let the "Special kid" win at sports
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/21/2015, 22:06
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
Fuck... I'm all out of retarded witty comments to...

Fuck... I'm all out of retarded witty comments to post...

You wouldn't get this from any other guy :(
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/21/2015, 20:32
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
I'm still waiting for you to be "out"...

I'm still waiting for you to be "out" mate...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/21/2015, 19:40
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
I thought you were out? Is it because your...

I thought you were out?

Is it because your finding it hard to let go <3?

so cute.:awesome:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/20/2015, 13:33
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
"If my calculations are right" I just...

"If my calculations are right"

I just fucking lost it... This right here is pure comedy gold!

Bravo man Bravo!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/19/2015, 22:02
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
I'm curious... who is the guy with bad English? ...

I'm curious... who is the guy with bad English?

p.s Keep digging mate, keep digging you'll reach china soon enough. :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/19/2015, 21:47
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
You've made my day... all 12 of your posts...

You've made my day...

all 12 of your posts are in this thread, of which over half involve you either raging or swearing in some way...

What a guy you are...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/19/2015, 21:05
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
If it is this simple... I +1

If it is this simple... I +1
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/16/2015, 15:40
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
If you got the impression that I was mad from...

If you got the impression that I was mad from that comment... I think you need to check your understanding of the word "Mad"
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/16/2015, 00:16
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
Damn, I tried to make the sarcasm obvious.... ...

Damn, I tried to make the sarcasm obvious....

I guess I failed...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/15/2015, 23:17
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
Thanks... but as I said... That's the too much...

Thanks... but as I said... That's the too much effort part


(Just being a dick... Thanks :))
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/15/2015, 23:05
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
I could... but that's too much effort... you do it

I could... but that's too much effort... you do it
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/15/2015, 23:00
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
When it starts to rain in game, even if you have...

When it starts to rain in game, even if you have all sound off... you still hear very loud thunder... can that be removed xD?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/15/2015, 22:50
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
One other thing... Thunder... can it be removed?

One other thing... Thunder... can it be removed?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/15/2015, 21:55
Replies: 4,361
Views: 227,210
Posted By undeadking
This may be stupid... but since you said...

This may be stupid... but since you said Constantinople will have mobs 95 ~ 100...

Where will euro start? (i take it Jang?)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/07/2013, 00:49
Replies: 3,191
Views: 215,808
Posted By undeadking
Dunno if bug but, no unique's spawned when we...

Dunno if bug but, no unique's spawned when we entered the Holy water temple.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/06/2013, 06:00
Replies: 3,191
Views: 215,808
Posted By undeadking
Small bug... After buying White Elephant from...

Small bug... After buying White Elephant from theta shop you can't summon, just says "Cannot Find Target"
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.