Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SpArtAkuS
Forum: SRO Private Server 11/15/2008, 15:19
Replies: 63
Views: 6,484
Posted By SpArtAkuS
Ok Ok man.. But we have more questions, like: ...

Ok Ok man..
But we have more questions, like:
If is a real Database server, where is the mobs?
Cause, not me, but peoples can confuse it with a simple SREmu.
I need say to you, I'm not surprise...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/14/2008, 18:45
Replies: 8
Views: 2,224
Posted By SpArtAkuS
For me worked perfectly!! I think so u do...

For me worked perfectly!!
I think so u do anything wrong.:rolleyes:


:confused::confused::confused:
I dont understand u, bot I think so what u need say is, where I download?
I download in...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/14/2008, 01:31
Replies: 8
Views: 2,224
Posted By SpArtAkuS
Well Friend! In this phase, what I need say,...

Well Friend!
In this phase, what I need say, is: In game, with the Bot on, u press F7 to can configure you bot. Go to skills tab, and now, u get the paper (or where u write the name of skills) and...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 11/13/2008, 17:21
Replies: 8
Views: 2,224
Posted By SpArtAkuS
Lightbulb [GUIDE]Sibibots Working

Hi All!
Im Using Sibibots like 1 week +-, and I saw a little form that u can use it.
All peoples here are complaining that "the bot stopped working, or" it will not attack again".
I have the...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/05/2008, 22:37
Replies: 4
Views: 717
Posted By SpArtAkuS
1.In Pserver all guide have manual to add the...

1.In Pserver all guide have manual to add the exp. I need one to diminute.
2.Necrons Collection are bugged.
3.Im trying it, I found a topic of Dioblo. Maybe allright :D

Well well well, anyone...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/05/2008, 02:59
Replies: 4
Views: 717
Posted By SpArtAkuS
Thumbs up REQUEST:Server Develop help

Hello Hello all! Im new on ElitePvpers.
Im trying mount a new Eudemons server, but I need change three things:
1.How can I edit the drop rates, like gold, EPS, and jewels)?

2.Someone have the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.