Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: killerkid13
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 10/08/2019, 23:37
Replies: 34
Views: 12,085
Posted By killerkid13
Question, When you say Standard Edition do you...

Question, When you say Standard Edition do you mean the one that comes with no ops or the one that comes with all original ops? Both have been considered Standard edition now
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/14/2016, 23:00
Replies: 868
Views: 159,399
Posted By killerkid13
Ive dealt with false positives before and this is...

Ive dealt with false positives before and this is the first source I've ever had an issue like this, I've been using this site for a long ass time I normally would have just exempted it, but I...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 06/14/2016, 05:14
Replies: 868
Views: 159,399
Posted By killerkid13
I found Malware in the patches, they were...

I found Malware in the patches, they were quarantined and deleted instantly, I cant use now I cant use the files, I was so excited cause i finally had everything running... hidden malware isnt cool...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 10/22/2008, 12:34
Replies: 341
Views: 98,676
Posted By killerkid13
better way is to go right after a server merge or...

better way is to go right after a server merge or mainanence, works great.
ive gotten Super +8 tao bag Elite 2 soc Tro armor Elite +8 ring on the first 4 trys i made the other 1 was a +8 stone not...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.