Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GoDTrojaN
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 07/24/2010, 13:59
Replies: 101
Views: 22,335
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Hey, what server is that on? Which p-server I...

Hey, what server is that on?
Which p-server I mean :b
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 07/21/2010, 22:22
Replies: 42
Views: 4,870
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Omfg my eyes cracked. I just wanted to see what...

Omfg my eyes cracked.
I just wanted to see what happended if I pressed no.
I regret that.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/21/2010, 21:46
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
I have installed net. 4.0.3019 and edited...

I have installed net. 4.0.3019 and edited correct.
I won't PM you for help,

And now I should delete the folder and cry like made you say?
-.-"
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/21/2010, 16:56
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Sorry my fault. I have done that too. I just...

Sorry my fault.
I have done that too. I just thought abit wrong that's all.
So still no ideas`?

#EDIT

When I put OldCODB directly into C:\ the NewestCOServer just shuts down when I start it.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/20/2010, 18:33
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
I have asked for help before but , didn't get an...

I have asked for help before but , didn't get an answer.
I get The database folder don't excist, and for god's sake I have the folder in C:\
I've had it in Computer-C:\-Users-pcbruker-Desktop-Fixed...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/04/2010, 14:05
Replies: 33
Views: 3,176
Posted By GoDTrojaN
I think it would be a lil' laggy in marked f.exp...

I think it would be a lil' laggy in marked f.exp with thoose armors .
Kinda lots effects in it and , it's probably gonna get lots of it and popular , that + luckytime , that's lots effects for ppl...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/21/2010, 17:47
Replies: 7
Views: 6,123
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Wrong section?

Wrong section?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 01/03/2010, 16:43
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Oh thanks , after second post about a problem...

Oh thanks , after second post about a problem noone seems to help me . Only asks question whoom I answer.
Can someone tell me whats my problems is? (If you don't know what I am talking about check...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/30/2009, 11:48
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
@BERGHUIS1 Since you're norwegian , I can post...

@BERGHUIS1
Since you're norwegian , I can post it as it is (My system is norwegian.)
Det har oppstått et problem, og NewestCOServer må lukkes. Vi beklager det inntrufne.Hvis du holdt på meed noe ,...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/29/2009, 20:20
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Still non' answers for me :/

Still non' answers for me :/
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/29/2009, 17:01
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
I'll do the guide AGAIN , and i'll write exactly...

I'll do the guide AGAIN , and i'll write exactly what I do .

1. I downloaded everything.
2.I drag and drop Fixed Source into C:\
3.I drag and drop OldCODB outta FIxed source into C:\
4.I edit...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/29/2009, 11:43
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
You asked for it , and I sended it. Why haven't...

You asked for it , and I sended it.
Why haven't you responded :(

#Edit
I mean the config.ini ofcourse.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/28/2009, 14:26
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
[Database] GameServerIP=5.153.9.201 ...

[Database]
GameServerIP=5.153.9.201
ConquerPath=C:\OldCODB\
WebServerPort=8080

[MySql]
User=root
Password=********
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/28/2009, 14:20
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Nope. Just edited the config.ini as instructed.' ...

Nope. Just edited the config.ini as instructed.'
Could you add me to msn? And I promise I wont say pl0x men halp halp . lmao
[Only registered and activated users can see links] [The name is just for fun]
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/28/2009, 13:34
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
The destanation is now C:\OldCODB\config.ini ,...

The destanation is now C:\OldCODB\config.ini , and it has been C:\Fixed Source\OldCODB\config.ini before too.

Still any idea?

Thanks in advance
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/28/2009, 13:16
Replies: 13
Views: 2,076
Posted By GoDTrojaN
#Translated. I have it complete but there are...

#Translated.
I have it complete but there are many people who mind inorante when people want to help others ... who wants the code add me to msn or send me an email and get in touch and we'll send...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/28/2009, 12:57
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
I just got an error when I did that , check my...

I just got an error when I did that , check my previous post i edited it.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/28/2009, 11:47
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
You mean im suppose to drag and drop OldCODB into...

You mean im suppose to drag and drop OldCODB into C:/? or the fixed source?
Atm it's like this : C:\Fixed Source\OldCODB
C:\DarksideCOClient

Is it supposed to be dragged out of the source file?...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/27/2009, 23:25
Replies: 2,101
Views: 226,619
Posted By GoDTrojaN
I get the : " The database folder doesn't exist ,...

I get the : " The database folder doesn't exist , cannot start the server " in Newest CO server , and yes I did put the source in C:/ , so any idea?
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 12/26/2009, 13:25
Replies: 56
Views: 11,259
Posted By GoDTrojaN
If possible make a blue-transparent skin kinda...

If possible make a blue-transparent skin kinda like hietk's only blue and some slight personal changes you can make?
And btw dragonskin is sweet :d
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/12/2009, 11:26
Replies: 2
Views: 609
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Rofl ..

Rofl ..
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/28/2009, 21:34
Replies: 4
Views: 731
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Im intrested in the 123 tro , and the archer ,...

Im intrested in the 123 tro , and the archer , what do you sell for? Acc/Money/Dbs/Or another ?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/28/2009, 21:29
Replies: 5
Views: 651
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Then make me one 120 :) And you'll get a hug ,...

Then make me one 120 :)
And you'll get a hug , and I will love you
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 11/28/2009, 21:25
Replies: 1
Views: 708
Posted By GoDTrojaN
Dude , i PM'ed you and posted at the threads ,...

Dude , i PM'ed you and posted at the threads , can i get the water-trojan lvl 110 please?
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 11/25/2009, 18:30
Replies: 14
Views: 6,162
Posted By GoDTrojaN
That is sure some sweet edit :D Dont get afraid...

That is sure some sweet edit :D
Dont get afraid of getting flamed of the armor, I like it :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.