Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: marq08
Forum: Facebook 02/21/2013, 21:51
Replies: 1,736
Views: 198,290
Posted By marq08
does adding gem not get your account banned?

does adding gem not get your account banned?
Forum: Facebook 02/17/2013, 19:38
Replies: 1,736
Views: 198,290
Posted By marq08
So all of the tools cost? Are there any free...

So all of the tools cost? Are there any free tools or trial uses to be sure this still works and wont get me banned?
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/15/2012, 09:56
Replies: 39
Views: 21,639
Posted By marq08
The number for the republic to warp to is 482.0

The number for the republic to warp to is 482.0
Forum: SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/27/2012, 02:43
Replies: 104
Views: 99,588
Posted By marq08
Virus Total shows 4 virus results for Lynx64...

Virus Total shows 4 virus results for Lynx64 anyone can confirm that these aren't dangerous?
Forum: League of Legends 10/13/2011, 00:34
Replies: 56
Views: 5,512
Posted By marq08
As far as I know you have to download the entire...

As far as I know you have to download the entire new client. Someone could try copying the current build to a new location and replacing the launcher files, but I have not yet done this. I...
Forum: League of Legends 10/13/2011, 00:06
Replies: 56
Views: 5,512
Posted By marq08
It's the public beta environment that will have...

It's the public beta environment that will have previews of the patches to come. You supposedly needed an email invite however the link currently works for anyone.
Forum: League of Legends 10/12/2011, 23:38
Replies: 56
Views: 5,512
Posted By marq08
Arrow Registration for the public beta HERE

The link for the PBE server registration that was sent in individual emails is an open link that anyone can use to register.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Change the en to...
Forum: Facebook 09/06/2011, 22:20
Replies: 500
Views: 226,550
Posted By marq08
Both of the new gifts work great. Thanks

Both of the new gifts work great. Thanks
Forum: Facebook 09/02/2011, 05:46
Replies: 500
Views: 226,550
Posted By marq08
aww I missed these items. hope you guys find more...

aww I missed these items. hope you guys find more soon
Forum: Facebook 08/27/2011, 00:58
Replies: 50
Views: 15,692
Posted By marq08
Both worked. They aren't hacks. They are reward...

Both worked. They aren't hacks. They are reward claims but thank you they were helpful.
Forum: Facebook 03/17/2011, 20:30
Replies: 45
Views: 9,204
Posted By marq08
does this still work? been without a pc for a few...

does this still work? been without a pc for a few days
Forum: Facebook 03/14/2011, 16:09
Replies: 45
Views: 9,204
Posted By marq08
CE 5.5 is what I'm using. Still works like a charm

CE 5.5 is what I'm using. Still works like a charm
Forum: Facebook 03/11/2011, 20:35
Replies: 45
Views: 9,204
Posted By marq08
I'm using google chrome. It works fine. Yes you...

I'm using google chrome. It works fine. Yes you get the detected message just dont ever use the cheat while that message is there
Forum: Facebook 03/09/2011, 04:53
Replies: 45
Views: 9,204
Posted By marq08
no hack to increase shiny as far as i know, you...

no hack to increase shiny as far as i know, you can hack the string with a standard cheat engine search and see if that then lets you use the other hack but i doubt it
Forum: Facebook 03/08/2011, 23:56
Replies: 45
Views: 9,204
Posted By marq08
there is a shiny hack posted on the boards...

there is a shiny hack posted on the boards already by him also

LINK ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Facebook 03/08/2011, 04:43
Replies: 45
Views: 9,204
Posted By marq08
works perfect

works perfect
Forum: Facebook 03/02/2011, 20:19
Replies: 34
Views: 84,011
Posted By marq08
This works perfectly fine, been doing it for...

This works perfectly fine, been doing it for about a month now, you just have to stop doing it after you get the warning, wait a couple days til the warning goes away then do it again. Just did it...
Forum: Facebook 03/02/2011, 18:20
Replies: 34
Views: 18,758
Posted By marq08
I can confirm that it is still working even after...

I can confirm that it is still working even after this mornings update and patch.
Forum: Facebook 02/23/2011, 20:47
Replies: 88
Views: 15,464
Posted By marq08
address hasnt appeared for me for a while now and...

address hasnt appeared for me for a while now and I know I have the right chrome.exe selected bc the other hacks work just fine.
Forum: Facebook 02/17/2011, 19:49
Replies: 34
Views: 18,758
Posted By marq08
Still working, only warning, no ban

Still working, only warning, no ban
Forum: Facebook 01/04/2011, 17:03
Replies: 33
Views: 10,012
Posted By marq08
Having trouble making this work in chrome. I...

Having trouble making this work in chrome. I know I have teh right browser selected because when I enable the speedhack and set it to like 10 all the buildings start spinning crazy fast and the...
Forum: Rappelz Trading 03/16/2010, 18:15
Replies: 61
Views: 11,674
Posted By marq08
[email protected] was the email that was used...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] was the email that was used by doom and i never received the promised paypal payment. How do I report niki84?
Forum: Rappelz Trading 03/16/2010, 16:14
Replies: 61
Views: 11,674
Posted By marq08
ok I seriously need some help now I think. I'm...

ok I seriously need some help now I think. I'm almost 100% positive that I was scammed yesterday by Niki84 and a fake doom account and I want some help if anyone can help me
Forum: Rappelz Trading 03/13/2010, 20:12
Replies: 1
Views: 524
Posted By marq08
135 Battle Summoner Fenrir Server

Looking to sell my 134 with 90% exp battle summoner and everything included on the account. I'm not really interested in trades for accounts on other games except maybe ffxi accounts on remorah...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.