Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hangy
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/02/2008, 14:38
Replies: 185
Views: 35,774
Posted By hangy
For some Reason I cannot even Instal it Maybe I...

For some Reason I cannot even Instal it
Maybe I downloaded it wrong, I donno what's happening, but it says

Databar Error

Lien -1
Error: Unable to execute external program
The system cannot...
Forum: Silkroad Online 09/16/2008, 08:21
Replies: 28
Views: 8,675
Posted By hangy
First post. I've been playing SRO 3 years now ...

First post. I've been playing SRO 3 years now
First Char lv 80 Str Glavie, Lv 80 Wiz / Brad, a noob I am farming :D

At low lvl a sos drop is not even that important, unless you drop a weapon you...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.