Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Leroy2347
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:47
Replies: 11
Views: 318
Posted By Leroy2347
I totally agree with you that people shouldn't...

I totally agree with you that people shouldn't trust freshly made accounts, however not all recommendations are bad, a tiny bit of research will lead you to the truth, lets just hope now these...
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:42
Replies: 14
Views: 420
Posted By Leroy2347
Unknown, unheard off, 0 vouches, no elitepvpers...

Unknown, unheard off, 0 vouches, no elitepvpers page, some random account made 2 months back promoting it, yeah I think i'll pass buddy. Good luck trying to mess up someone else's PC. I'm way beyond...
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:38
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,822
Posted By Leroy2347
I've been following your status for a while now,...

I've been following your status for a while now, i'm gonna apply right after spoofers are back up again. The guy is just rage baiting I think, 1 year is extremely good for a private cheat specially...
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:35
Replies: 10
Views: 400
Posted By Leroy2347
Both Temporary and Permanent spoofers aren't...

Both Temporary and Permanent spoofers aren't working, if you want a fresh start without a spoofer, buy -> all new components, -> new monitor, new usb devices (example: mouse, headphones), Wifi-...
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:31
Replies: 15
Views: 456
Posted By Leroy2347
Already explained and clarified, not like i'd...

Already explained and clarified, not like i'd have anything to prove to you or anyone else in general, just trying to get the spoofer providers to fix their situation, I don't see the harm in that,...
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:25
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,822
Posted By Leroy2347
You can't come up with an opinion if you don't...

You can't come up with an opinion if you don't try a legit product which has a good record.
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:24
Replies: 10
Views: 400
Posted By Leroy2347
Well, it's disposable emails, as soon as the...

Well, it's disposable emails, as soon as the spoofer situation is addressed and fixed ' i'll be long gone from here, I couldn't give two shits about anything else if i'll be honest.

Lets work to...
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:21
Replies: 11
Views: 318
Posted By Leroy2347
I know I made my account today, but if you...

I know I made my account today, but if you require proof feel free to reach out to me on Discord, i'll show you proof of all my accounts/cheats/spoofer purchases. I still want to clarify I have been...
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:14
Replies: 14
Views: 420
Posted By Leroy2347
I've been HWID banned 3 times now across 3...

I've been HWID banned 3 times now across 3 different PC's, spoofers never had a challenge last year, i've used Reported as my main spoofer, Exodus, Sync and Exception (Exit scam) . Reported worked...
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:05
Replies: 11
Views: 318
Posted By Leroy2347
Least obvious scam, the dude is re'-selling...

Least obvious scam, the dude is re'-selling obsidian temp spoofer which was updated last year, no thanks buddy.
Forum: Rust 09/27/2026, 19:02
Replies: 15
Views: 456
Posted By Leroy2347
Buddy, I use disposable emails for this website...

Buddy, I use disposable emails for this website since I dont like the concept of keeping a main accouny just for e-pvpers. I however have been cheating for 2.5 years using only Disconnect Rust...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.