Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jenrybakov
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/25/2026, 13:29
Replies: 23,021
Views: 9,271,492
Posted By jenrybakov
Release 8.1.37145 is likely what you need (it...

Release 8.1.37145 is likely what you need (it contains ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBCAnniv), just look inside archives.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/25/2026, 13:27
Replies: 23,021
Views: 9,271,492
Posted By jenrybakov
I wont use it (probably) but you've done amazing...

I wont use it (probably) but you've done amazing work! 100% this will be helpful for someone, much appreciated.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/24/2026, 17:43
Replies: 23,021
Views: 9,271,492
Posted By jenrybakov
Tbh I wouldnt mind just ported "full" version of...

Tbh I wouldnt mind just ported "full" version of Zygor/RXP even without new quests, I dont know why and what for but def had same thoughts lol

Im 99% sure they will release 20-30 quite fast too,...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/24/2026, 16:20
Replies: 23,021
Views: 9,271,492
Posted By jenrybakov
I honestly dont understand why you ask this here,...

I honestly dont understand why you ask this here, noone cant tell you for sure whether its gonna be ported/updated or not. Just wait till release and use RXP meanwhile. 🤷*♂️
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 09/22/2026, 14:11
Replies: 23,021
Views: 9,271,492
Posted By jenrybakov
Hello epvpers! 1. Are there any other addon...

Hello epvpers!

1. Are there any other addon I can use for now (like other ver. of RXP or Zygor) compatible with Forever? New quests are not necessary of course.
2. Are there a way to fix...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.