Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: alexc12
Forum: Valorant 08/31/2026, 17:35
Replies: 7
Views: 394
Posted By alexc12
just dont ever use saturn ive got banned after 1...

just dont ever use saturn ive got banned after 1 hr of using it and been waiting for support reply since 5 days they are non existent and even when i try to refund they dont reply + they linlk their...
Forum: Valorant 08/30/2026, 23:16
Replies: 22
Views: 819
Posted By alexc12
50 usd for spoofer + ftpm I can smell the paste

50 usd for spoofer + ftpm I can smell the paste
Forum: Valorant 08/30/2026, 23:09
Replies: 22
Views: 819
Posted By alexc12
edgey Carbon omega are reseller of rebrand...

edgey

Carbon omega are reseller of rebrand edgy
Forum: Valorant 08/30/2026, 23:07
Replies: 22
Views: 819
Posted By alexc12
Then why there is so much -rep on it

Then why there is so much -rep on it
Forum: Valorant 08/30/2026, 23:04
Replies: 22
Views: 819
Posted By alexc12
Then why there is so much -reps on it

Then why there is so much -reps on it
Forum: Valorant 08/30/2026, 23:02
Replies: 22
Views: 819
Posted By alexc12
Bro this is edgy spoofer rebrand

Bro this is edgy spoofer rebrand
Forum: Valorant 08/30/2026, 22:59
Replies: 22
Views: 819
Posted By alexc12
Valorant Been hearing a lot of -rep on it...

Valorant

Been hearing a lot of -rep on it idk +my cpu is x3d edgy said they won’t support that
Forum: Valorant 08/30/2026, 22:33
Replies: 22
Views: 819
Posted By alexc12
Yo bro I need a perms spoofer for valorant which...

Yo bro I need a perms spoofer for valorant which one you recommend I don’t really care abt price
Forum: Rust 08/30/2026, 13:15
Replies: 81
Views: 3,240
Posted By alexc12
Do you know any manual spoof / emulator I can buy...

Do you know any manual spoof / emulator I can buy idk how to do these stuff
Forum: Rust 08/30/2026, 13:04
Replies: 81
Views: 3,240
Posted By alexc12
he isn’t lying I used Saturn spoofer and got...

he isn’t lying I used Saturn spoofer and got banned after like an hour in valorant I contacted support and 4 days no response -130usd it does work for some people yeh but you will 100% get banned...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/30/2026, 12:30
Replies: 28
Views: 2,954
Posted By alexc12
Me too I’ve been waiting 4 days on my ticket it...

Me too I’ve been waiting 4 days on my ticket it got me banned in valorant and no reply just shitty ai keep saying he flagged it 20 times
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/29/2026, 21:20
Replies: 98
Views: 13,730
Posted By alexc12
support issue

brother ive been waiting on my mail ticket for 3 days and still havent got a reply thats my mail [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.