Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WhiteByte
Forum: Coders Trading 08/16/2026, 02:39
Replies: 1
Views: 195
Posted By WhiteByte
Bump. I am currently working on...

Bump. I am currently working on user-mode/kernel-mode HWID-locking/spoofer if any of you is interested.

Kernel-mode PoC: [Only registered and activated users can see links] The tool in the screenshot is my private...
Forum: Coders Trading 05/22/2026, 09:28
Replies: 1
Views: 195
Posted By WhiteByte
Professional Anti-Cheat bypass (SRC): EAC/BE/EAAC/ACE

Hi.

I've been doing this over a decade. To backup my skill. I am the lead developer of the tool (Yes I own the rights to copy the source code) show in this video:...
Forum: Coders Trading 05/21/2026, 19:16
Replies: 1
Views: 179
Posted By WhiteByte
Hi. I think I can do what you need but your...

Hi. I think I can do what you need but your Discord is not a valid username. Can you update your post with your Telegram?
Forum: Coders Trading 05/21/2026, 17:47
Replies: 1
Views: 650
Posted By WhiteByte
I can help you. Sent you a message on Telegram. A...

I can help you. Sent you a message on Telegram. A recent work of mine [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.