Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 103
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lex22
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/30/2013, 01:44
Replies: 231
Views: 32,057
Posted By lex22
Is your service still working, lol... I am in...

Is your service still working, lol... I am in need of it.
Forum: Dekaron 08/29/2011, 18:54
Replies: 2
Views: 523
Posted By lex22
Yeah I got it working again. But then decided to...

Yeah I got it working again. But then decided to go to df and it lagged alot so I changed the PackIO thing now its being a pain and it wont work for me again lol.
Forum: Dekaron 08/28/2011, 18:50
Replies: 2
Views: 523
Posted By lex22
Crc Bypass still working?

Ok, so i've updated my client and unpacked the share folders files once again and my client just crashes... So I decided to un-install the game and re-install it. I then updated my client and placed...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/24/2011, 07:57
Replies: 13
Views: 2,511
Posted By lex22
Yes it works perfectly fine. Alot better than...

Yes it works perfectly fine. Alot better than buffing. Still searching for a solution withought sitting even though the sitting seems too fix it well. I think it's the emotes that created the roll...
Forum: Dekaron 08/23/2011, 17:34
Replies: 8
Views: 1,343
Posted By lex22
You doing CSV way or winhex??? -Has big grin...

You doing CSV way or winhex???

-Has big grin on face- Ureka!!! I am getting closer.
Forum: Dekaron 08/23/2011, 16:28
Replies: 8
Views: 1,343
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Sweet, i'll try that out. Oh yeah I just had no...

Sweet, i'll try that out. Oh yeah I just had no casting time working now its gone lol........ So close T. T. Back to the drawing board lol T. T
Forum: Dekaron 08/23/2011, 14:48
Replies: 8
Views: 1,343
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Kinda hard to believe that skill hack is no...

Kinda hard to believe that skill hack is no longer available for CRC Bypass, because there are so many bots with skill hack still working. I'll just keep checking.

-Cheers.
Forum: Dekaron 08/23/2011, 13:24
Replies: 8
Views: 1,343
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Damn, never thought I would see the day when...

Damn, never thought I would see the day when speed hack via CRC, would be so tacky lol. Hmm, any input on skill hack? I am about to try out my old way of doing it.

Cheers, and thanks.

-Lex...
Forum: Dekaron 08/23/2011, 11:46
Replies: 8
Views: 1,343
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Speed hack roll back

Ok, so i've tested the out the CRC bypass out of share curiosity to see if it still works. Low and behold it does. Now, I ran into a problem while trying out speed hack. When I run a good distance...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 08/11/2011, 04:11
Replies: 179
Views: 31,819
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Bypass

Love nebs to death but the last time I tested its stuff and and scanned it with the virus tool it gave me three results. Thought nothing of it and 1 week later 2 billion dill gone and all my plus...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/11/2009, 04:46
Replies: 3,858
Views: 697,277
Posted By lex22
Works perfectly. Nice job as always neb ;O.

Works perfectly. Nice job as always neb ;O.
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 10/30/2009, 02:49
Replies: 14
Views: 2,678
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Adresses needed

Hi would anyone happen to have the GM/Teleport and zoom hack array of bites? If so I would really appreciate it if you could post them for me, for I have lost mine T_T. Thanks in advance. Have a...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 09/25/2009, 21:38
Replies: 159
Views: 102,050
Posted By lex22
Wasn't this posted by the guy with bad english? Wheres his thanks T_T

Umm no offence but didn't that VxWxV guy post the exact same tut like this before? And what ever happend to him, lol...

P.S: Oh yeah your's just has a little more pictures....
Forum: Trading 06/16/2009, 21:10
Replies: 30
Views: 3,529
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Ok first of all just because someone helps you...

Ok first of all just because someone helps you wall hack/speed hack/vack etc.... Does not mean that they cannot be held liable to not be a scammer..... I mean I could could be nice and give you all...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/12/2009, 19:09
Replies: 33
Views: 5,895
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Job well done as always instant.:)

Job well done as always instant.:)
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/12/2009, 18:22
Replies: 105
Views: 16,627
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Scan results

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.05.20 Trojan.Win32.Patched!IK
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.05.20 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.168 2009.05.19 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.05.19 - ...
Forum: Dekaron 05/10/2009, 11:16
Replies: 213
Views: 40,458
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Right i understand, but still..... Anyhow it's...

Right i understand, but still..... Anyhow it's more than a vid, there's a download link with the trainer...
Forum: Dekaron 05/10/2009, 10:29
Replies: 213
Views: 40,458
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Why doesn't anyone scan anymore, these day's. ...

Why doesn't anyone scan anymore, these day's.

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.05.10 Trojan.Win32.Patched!IK
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.05.09 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.166...
Forum: Dekaron 05/05/2009, 11:19
Replies: 14
Views: 1,674
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Ivisi with vac is real =_____=""

There is a complete invisible hack with non-aggro and vack. I've seen it enough times in aqua and python. Not sure why most insist that it's not possible. I will vid it one time for all of you non-...
Forum: Dekaron 04/20/2009, 20:56
Replies: 23
Views: 2,737
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Ah, to be honest with you about the GM ss you and...

Ah, to be honest with you about the GM ss you and your banned..... Well , you should see the SS my char got but he's not banned... I know kind of risky putting it out there, but yeah..... He's still...
Forum: Dekaron 04/20/2009, 01:43
Replies: 1
Views: 660
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Ever wanted to kill a GM, VGM, or game mod??

Ah, yeah just thought this would be fun for the noobs and non noobs who have gotten banned and what not lool XD. Anyhow here it is Trieste server guild DIE website Welcome To DiEClan Unlimited...
Forum: Dekaron 04/08/2009, 10:46
Replies: 10
Views: 924
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Yeah, those new hackers are dropping like flies,...

Yeah, those new hackers are dropping like flies, lol. Sad thing is i've heard that GM's are now on a heavy patrol..... So does that mean there going to dungeons too?
Forum: Dekaron 03/18/2009, 07:39
Replies: 19
Views: 1,818
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Your new name is smockymicrack XD

Ok, first of little girl before you go around claiming or assuming that I am a noob leaching whore make sure you have the proof for it or go eat a big fat **** :). Anyhow, it's funny how you assume...
Forum: Dekaron 03/17/2009, 06:58
Replies: 19
Views: 1,818
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Online wankster alert :D

First of all who is this guy? Second of all, that person wouldn't be snitching on you if you weren't such a dumb hacker...... No offence, lol. Third of all bottomy has done alot for this site, so...
Forum: Dekaron 03/14/2009, 18:08
Replies: 4
Views: 654
Posted By lex22
Exclamation Yes there is.. Just use csv method ;).

Yes there is.. Just use csv method ;).
Showing results 1 to 25 of 103

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.