Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: baeksai
Forum: Valorant 03/22/2026, 16:09
Replies: 22
Views: 5,902
Posted By baeksai
I used this and got banned after only one day of...

I used this and got banned after only one day of use. They then charged me an extra $40, claiming they would fix my HWID ban, but instead, they kicked me out of the Discord server right after I paid....
Forum: Valorant 03/22/2026, 16:02
Replies: 17
Views: 5,858
Posted By baeksai
I used this and got banned after only one day of...

I used this and got banned after only one day of use. They then charged me an extra $40, claiming they would fix my HWID ban, but instead, they kicked me out of the Discord server right after I paid....
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/22/2026, 16:01
Replies: 3
Views: 302
Posted By baeksai
I used this and got banned after only one day of...

I used this and got banned after only one day of use. They then charged me an extra $40, claiming they would fix my HWID ban, but instead, they kicked me out of the Discord server right after I paid....
Forum: Valorant Trading 03/22/2026, 16:00
Replies: 1
Views: 297
Posted By baeksai
I used this and got banned after only one day of...

I used this and got banned after only one day of use. They then charged me an extra $40, claiming they would fix my HWID ban, but instead, they kicked me out of the Discord server right after I paid....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.