Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mikalicious
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/27/2026, 20:48
Replies: 23,011
Views: 9,269,770
Posted By Mikalicious
Always assumed Virus Total was scanning the file...

Always assumed Virus Total was scanning the file through URL. Thanks for the answer, like I said in my first message, I was asking for clarification.

I just checked a reddit post regarding how...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/27/2026, 20:32
Replies: 23,011
Views: 9,269,770
Posted By Mikalicious
I posted a screenshot on the previous page of the...

I posted a screenshot on the previous page of the virus total scan link of your custom rxp file. But you did not answer to it. It had nothing to do with adblocking, I simply took the link of your...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/27/2026, 20:30
Replies: 23,011
Views: 9,269,770
Posted By Mikalicious
I posted a screenshot on the previous page of the...

I posted a screenshot on the previous page of the virus total scan link of your custom rxp file. But you did not answer to it. It had nothing to do with adblocking, I simply took the link of your...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/27/2026, 18:44
Replies: 23,011
Views: 9,269,770
Posted By Mikalicious
Can someone confirm the "Certego - Suspicious"...

Can someone confirm the "Certego - Suspicious" result on VirusTotal for custom RXP is just a false positive? I'm a little bit paranoid and worried to download it because of it.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/27/2026, 11:58
Replies: 23,011
Views: 9,269,770
Posted By Mikalicious
No idea if that's normal, but the new Custom...

No idea if that's normal, but the new Custom RXPGuides-v4.10.3.rar file returns "Certego - Suspicious" on VirusTotal.
I don't really understand what that means, so I'm not going to assume anything,...
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 02/23/2026, 10:15
Replies: 23,011
Views: 9,269,770
Posted By Mikalicious
thank you so much for this post and for the...

thank you so much for this post and for the rested xp addon, it work fine so far, all I'm getting is an error regarding winterspring and silithus, that I can't seem to get rid of. I checked...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.