Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DaWizardspecialk
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/19/2009, 03:25
Replies: 1,818
Views: 349,915
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
Ah ok :( we're only on Version=1.5.1.4 right...

Ah ok :(
we're only on Version=1.5.1.4 right now... thanks
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2009, 18:08
Replies: 1,818
Views: 349,915
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
can I get any of this in english? pretty please?...

can I get any of this in english? pretty please? lol





Ok i stop being lazy and I translated all the post XD
i'm am use'n autoaion 2.9. but I am playing on a privite server if that matters?...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2009, 12:08
Replies: 1,818
Views: 349,915
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
I can't get the bot to work... The waypoints dont...

I can't get the bot to work... The waypoints dont work, doesn't matter where i move to it comes up as 0. and when i start the bot it counts down starts, moves a few steps then says player down and...
Forum: Rappelz 08/29/2008, 18:17
Replies: 159
Views: 36,601
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
sorry only know how to read engilsh lol. I'm...

sorry only know how to read engilsh lol. I'm playing on a laptop and the smallest I can get it to is 1024x768. is there a way you can setup to that for me please. also why cant I get the bloody bot...
Forum: Rappelz 08/29/2008, 12:08
Replies: 159
Views: 36,601
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
I can't get the bot to attack, what am I doing...

I can't get the bot to attack, what am I doing wrong. also vert!c4l...


those cords don't read HP can you help me out with that please. I'm use'n windowed 1280x768. thanks
Forum: Rappelz 08/28/2008, 22:54
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,088
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
AHHHH!!!!! Can someone help me out with the damn...

AHHHH!!!!! Can someone help me out with the damn bot?!?!
Forum: Rappelz 08/27/2008, 15:18
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,088
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
Alright I have some new probs now. I hit insert...

Alright I have some new probs now. I hit insert and it can't find the window so I click on the rappelz window and it's all fine. next it tries to find a target but it can't find nothing so I click on...
Forum: Rappelz 08/27/2008, 14:24
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,088
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
yeah I'm at the lake and I have them all around...

yeah I'm at the lake and I have them all around me, but it keeps saying can't find target bluh bluh bluh
Forum: Rappelz 08/26/2008, 18:11
Replies: 1,621
Views: 375,088
Posted By DaWizardspecialk
I'm tryin to farm skellies and I can't get the...

I'm tryin to farm skellies and I can't get the bot to find them so what am I doing wrong?
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.