Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: tacofrm505
Forum: ARC Raiders Trading 06/05/2026, 17:22
Replies: 4
Views: 2,161
Posted By tacofrm505
Any Update on the traces? I want to buy but I...

Any Update on the traces? I want to buy but I can't get a clear answer.
Forum: ARC Raiders 06/05/2026, 02:18
Replies: 13
Views: 1,245
Posted By tacofrm505
That's exactly what I'm thinking, I'm just trying...

That's exactly what I'm thinking, I'm just trying to keep my HW safe but I don't think you get a hwid ban from one banned account I could be wrong but i think it's after you get banned on 2 accounts.
Forum: ARC Raiders 06/04/2026, 15:49
Replies: 13
Views: 1,245
Posted By tacofrm505
Best "Safe" Chair out RN?

I'm looking for a chair that will be somewhat safe as I will be using ESP only, I'm going for longevity and safety over features. im looking at proofcore because it has a built in spoofer and cleaner...
Forum: ARC Raiders 06/04/2026, 11:56
Replies: 3,243
Views: 453,267
Posted By tacofrm505
I see Proofcore has a chair that has a spoofer...

I see Proofcore has a chair that has a spoofer and cleaner included, I have used proofcore back in 2021-2023 and never had issues so why is it not on the list?
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.