Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Adrian_estrella
Forum: Black Desert 06/16/2018, 03:08
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,498
Posted By Adrian_estrella
R3p please if you can add something for trading...

R3p please if you can add something for trading leveling, like a jump from tradermanager to storage
Forum: Black Desert 06/15/2018, 15:28
Replies: 2,946
Views: 442,498
Posted By Adrian_estrella
I have not been able to find a way to do speed...

I have not been able to find a way to do speed fishing. Does someone explain to me how to configure it? It only works at normal speed. Thank you
Forum: CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits 12/24/2008, 17:23
Replies: 22
Views: 6,014
Posted By Adrian_estrella
Please help! sdg got the black and now I do not...

Please help! sdg got the black and now I do not appear in any way that ago....My language is Spanish not speak much English jeje pliis help
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.