Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Glithien
Forum: Diablo 2: Resurrected 03/20/2026, 01:29
Replies: 2
Views: 917
Posted By Glithien
Looking for leads on DMA based maphack/d2r bot.

I'm sure this exists somewhere. All current bots are detected and end up with a ban in a few weeks (kol, gid etc)

Surely someone has a modern dma based bot?
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/03/2026, 22:19
Replies: 449
Views: 57,957
Posted By Glithien
if anyone has any leads to a diablo 2 bot that is...

if anyone has any leads to a diablo 2 bot that is using modern DMA card memory access to avoid detection would love to hear about it thanks
Forum: Battlefield 02/09/2026, 07:41
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
Well after going with higher tier shillette...

Well after going with higher tier shillette firmware I'm up and running no issues. So I guess shit tier firmware NGMI
Forum: Battlefield 02/08/2026, 18:57
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
Update: bought the lowest tier firmware off ducks...

Update: bought the lowest tier firmware off ducks for 50 bucks to give it a try, when dma installed and new FW it wont let me load into any game lobbies. Speed test still shows working fine though....
Forum: Battlefield 02/06/2026, 23:14
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
Alright after further investigation looks like...

Alright after further investigation looks like I'm FW blocked, speed test fails once in game. Was only using esp only, using a basic FW. Going to try finding a more custom fw option

Edit:...
Forum: Battlefield 02/05/2026, 22:49
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
After talking with some folks I'm learning HV is...

After talking with some folks I'm learning HV is buggy and likely this is an issue on their end. Gonna try a different provider
Forum: Battlefield 02/05/2026, 08:14
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
Well as of today hypervision wont inject...

Well as of today hypervision wont inject correctly, when the game is running speed test shows vmm init failed. Guess they do have something going on. Will a custom FW solve this?
Forum: Battlefield 01/24/2026, 02:42
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
this is bumming me out I'm afraid to run it until...

this is bumming me out I'm afraid to run it until more info comes on this haha dont really wanna get banned 1 week after getting my DMA sorta functional
Forum: Battlefield 01/23/2026, 04:33
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
Im seeing a few people in various dma card...

Im seeing a few people in various dma card discords saying they are indeed limiting dma cards now with it being hit and miss. One fella said its firmware related but that cant be true or 0x41^4 would...
Forum: Battlefield 01/22/2026, 10:17
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
Maybe helpful if anyone having issues posts their...

Maybe helpful if anyone having issues posts their mobo type and gear
Forum: Battlefield 01/22/2026, 06:04
Replies: 71
Views: 11,002
Posted By Glithien
Strange several issues going on but some not...

Strange several issues going on but some not having any issue.. dont wanna boot in if detected

Edit: I wonder if this is just depending on bios settings or something like and vs intel causing it...
Forum: Battlefield 01/12/2026, 18:42
Replies: 29
Views: 6,635
Posted By Glithien
hm interesting about the firmware, yeah I'm using...

hm interesting about the firmware, yeah I'm using that free Ekknod's maybe i should look into a custom one. i just think these dma cards are very unreliable depending on the system/mobo and cause all...
Forum: Battlefield 01/11/2026, 20:42
Replies: 29
Views: 6,635
Posted By Glithien
I'm glad you had an easy setup, I have not. I'm...

I'm glad you had an easy setup, I have not.
I'm pretty tech savvy but ive been going at this for 3 or 4 days now, the instability of all these components is insane. Sometimes its working fine, then...
Forum: Battlefield 01/09/2026, 13:12
Replies: 29
Views: 6,635
Posted By Glithien
hey there, thanks for the helpful guide got my...

hey there, thanks for the helpful guide
got my dma all setup.. now a dumb question lol
so you just inject on the radar pc
then launch the game on the clean play PC
does the maku auto interface w...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.