Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: benimmurok
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 01/06/2026, 21:16
Replies: 22,944
Views: 9,257,341
Posted By benimmurok
Did install RXP and its working v4.9.0. I have...

Did install RXP and its working v4.9.0. I have not added it via Curseforge.
For updating I have to install on curseforge too and update it via curseforge?
Thanks for a reply.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/28/2025, 22:00
Replies: 22,944
Views: 9,257,341
Posted By benimmurok
Well I redid all the steps and it works now....

Well I redid all the steps and it works now. Might have missed a saved variable.
Forum: WoW Guides & Templates 12/28/2025, 16:20
Replies: 22,944
Views: 9,257,341
Posted By benimmurok
Hello, I used the test version from rested XP (up...

Hello, I used the test version from rested XP (up to lvl 20). Now I downloaded followed the steps from page 1 to get the whole guide for classic. But when I load in rested xp will still only show me...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.