Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Nihm17
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 07/07/2026, 12:06
Replies: 0
Views: 136
Posted By Nihm17
Arrow PSO Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst : Ultima/Ephinea Server

Hello all! Posting a new thread to update what is for sale on the PSO private servers at the moment.

In Ephinea, keeping it simple and very low key. All gear is broken down in Photon Hoards. A...
Forum: Trading 07/04/2026, 09:12
Replies: 203
Views: 51,468
Posted By Nihm17
Message me here or my discord: sayax94. I am...

Message me here or my discord: sayax94.

I am selling photon hoards on Ephinea!!!! Get um while u can :). I learned from the great chicken wingz himself <3
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 06/18/2026, 12:47
Replies: 2
Views: 703
Posted By Nihm17
Screw this guy, he came in quickly while I was on...

Screw this guy, he came in quickly while I was on vacation and scammed so quickly??? I have stopped all PSO scammers on this website for over a year now. I also have had photon hoards to sell safely....
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 06/17/2026, 22:47
Replies: 1
Views: 436
Posted By Nihm17
Changed to new post, but photon hoards on Ephinea...

Changed to new post, but photon hoards on Ephinea for 50$ USD. From not a scammer you do not understand , from me :)
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 06/17/2026, 22:44
Replies: 0
Views: 113
Posted By Nihm17
Arrow PSO Blue Burst Ephinea Server - Photon Hoards

Photon Hoard is now $50 USD. Only a few left , message me or post . I have a good system to exchange as safely as possible .

Discord : sayax94
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 01/23/2026, 01:55
Replies: 1
Views: 336
Posted By Nihm17
Hello

Heyy thanks for posting here! My idea of creating a shop to bring other buyers and sellers in is working thus far . If you would like any trade from my shop please have a look , but I’ve been working...
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 01/16/2026, 19:35
Replies: 1
Views: 436
Posted By Nihm17
Post PSO Blue Burst : Ephinea Server

PSO Blue Burst : Ephinea Server Information


50$ USD for Photon Hoard on Ephinea , message me!!!

Discord : sayax94
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 12/23/2025, 13:43
Replies: 7
Views: 1,259
Posted By Nihm17
Hey man you are still around?

Hey man you are still around?
Forum: Trading 12/16/2025, 10:38
Replies: 0
Views: 132
Posted By Nihm17
PSO Ultima Photon Spheres/Equipment

Going to sell the Ultima account for an agreed amount. One of the best accounts in the game. You will be a top 5 player on the server in day one. Let me know, will be fair on price.

Discord :...
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 12/15/2025, 15:04
Replies: 1
Views: 486
Posted By Nihm17
PSOBB Ultima/Ephinea Items

Changed to two different posts

Message here or discord : sayax94
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.