Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MikeAi
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 10/31/2025, 21:07
Replies: 0
Views: 255
Posted By MikeAi
2nd PC for DMA Help. For Super Ultrawide Monitor Use

First off the reason I'm asking this is I don't have a regular monitor. I game on a Super Ultrawide 57" Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 at which is basically two 4k monitors side by side.

I am going to...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.