Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: siras94
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/07/2009, 12:17
Replies: 197
Views: 77,970
Posted By siras94
It works fine. Good job Beastygirl, thank...

It works fine.

Good job Beastygirl, thank you.
Forum: Shaiya 06/02/2009, 08:21
Replies: 9
Views: 8,036
Posted By siras94
when you leave the game window, the game is...

when you leave the game window, the game is freeze.

If you switch to a VM, another game window, a web browser, or anything else does not change anything.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2009, 20:39
Replies: 197
Views: 77,970
Posted By siras94
I forgot to say in this case the skill is not...

I forgot to say in this case the skill is not launched.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2009, 20:38
Replies: 197
Views: 77,970
Posted By siras94
when I press SHIFT+1, the skill 1 is highlighted...

when I press SHIFT+1, the skill 1 is highlighted and the keypad 1 is selected.
when I press SHIFT+2, the skill 2 is highlighted and the keypad 2 is selected.

when I press 1 (without SHIFT), the...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2009, 18:09
Replies: 197
Views: 77,970
Posted By siras94
The SSB V3.1 AZERTY does not work for me. I think...

The SSB V3.1 AZERTY does not work for me. I think it's simulating a CAPS + NUMBER insted of just a number.

I play on a laptop so I have no keypad, that's maybe the problem?
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2009, 08:39
Replies: 197
Views: 77,970
Posted By siras94
Thanks Beastygirl. I didn't have time this...

Thanks Beastygirl. I didn't have time this week-end but I will test this evening.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/28/2009, 08:39
Replies: 197
Views: 77,970
Posted By siras94
Thank you.

Thank you.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2009, 17:53
Replies: 197
Views: 77,970
Posted By siras94
Hi, First, thank you for your work. ...

Hi,

First, thank you for your work.

Then, I have a problem, I play with an "AZERTY" keyboard on a laptop.
When I try to use the bot, I think its simulating a "CAPS + figures" because I can see...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.