Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Doin your mom
Forum: Call of Duty 07/17/2025, 02:47
Replies: 12,162
Views: 2,266,231
Posted By Doin your mom
That could have been any provider since an update...

That could have been any provider since an update was dropped..
Forum: Call of Duty 07/10/2025, 05:33
Replies: 12,162
Views: 2,266,231
Posted By Doin your mom
RIP PO.. Like I said the majority of all lag is...

RIP PO.. Like I said the majority of all lag is now gone with the driver update. Wouldn't have thought of that if it were not for the other member on here.
Forum: Call of Duty 07/09/2025, 06:15
Replies: 12,162
Views: 2,266,231
Posted By Doin your mom
Do you feel better now attempting to insult? How...

Do you feel better now attempting to insult? How sad to come here to try and make yourself feel better about something that has nothing to do with you.



I did not see the option under any...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/08/2025, 05:27
Replies: 12,162
Views: 2,266,231
Posted By Doin your mom
I am currently on Windows 11, but if I cannot...

I am currently on Windows 11, but if I cannot find another solution once SS responds, I will certainly look towards changing back to windows 10. Just updated my graphics card drivers and going to...
Forum: Call of Duty 07/08/2025, 04:03
Replies: 12,162
Views: 2,266,231
Posted By Doin your mom
I clarified on the below that I did disable real...

I clarified on the below that I did disable real time protection before starting the games and it solved the issues on the randomly not working portions, but it has NOT fixed the issue of SS stopping...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.