Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: doedeer
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 07/22/2025, 00:49
Replies: 1,756
Views: 760,307
Posted By doedeer
Not sure too, wanted to try their macro but I...

Not sure too, wanted to try their macro but I remember seeing someone saying it got them banned without killing or smth
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 07/19/2025, 07:50
Replies: 10
Views: 1,605
Posted By doedeer
Ty, appreciate it. Seems like its either IZI,...

Ty, appreciate it. Seems like its either IZI, Proofcore or nothing these days. Just wanted a simple barebones ESP, cant throw 50 bucks a month on that rn even tho it is worth it if you have the money...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 07/19/2025, 01:28
Replies: 10
Views: 1,605
Posted By doedeer
I asked a seller about availability/safety and he...

I asked a seller about availability/safety and he said "99% of cheats are detected" at the moment. Seems like the most I dig the most confusing this gets.

Id just get proofcore if it was in my...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 07/18/2025, 07:13
Replies: 10
Views: 1,605
Posted By doedeer
Opinion on Silentcore

Anyone know anything/uses silentcore?

I know IZI looks legit af but I have AMD, and proofcore a bit outta budget/not what Im looking for so Im wondering, there really isnt anyone with cheap...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 07/06/2025, 03:24
Replies: 10
Views: 940
Posted By doedeer
A lot of promos going around here. Hard to say...

A lot of promos going around here. Hard to say wich ones are actually real IMO, but dont take my word very seriously Ive never tried any pubg cheats yet lol
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.