Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kustarnir
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/16/2025, 14:07
Replies: 11
Views: 2,241
Posted By Kustarnir
Anyone still using DMA cheats after the latest VAC update?

So after the latest VAC update in CS2, I’m wondering if DMA cheats even work anymore. 😅
Has anyone tried them recently? Do they still run fine, or is VAC catching them now?

Would love to hear...
Forum: Counter-Strike 09/16/2025, 14:00
Replies: 4
Views: 377
Posted By Kustarnir
https://i.ibb.co/xqMdSzp4/2025-09-16-145838.png ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Not a bad skin, if you ask me
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/20/2025, 17:25
Replies: 5
Views: 375
Posted By Kustarnir
How you even gonna bargain with them? You...

How you even gonna bargain with them?
You either gotta be well-known or move big volume, that’s the only way. They only really care about the big traders, those guys always get the perks. I’m...
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/14/2025, 18:02
Replies: 12
Views: 855
Posted By Kustarnir
Yeah, so I wrote that I made the post with AI’s...

Yeah, so I wrote that I made the post with AI’s help, thanks to it for that
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/06/2025, 14:01
Replies: 18
Views: 876
Posted By Kustarnir
Aight, let’s check it out, +1 to the collection

Aight, let’s check it out, +1 to the collection
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/05/2025, 15:13
Replies: 18
Views: 876
Posted By Kustarnir
No ads

How many sites do you even know that actually shut down?
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/01/2025, 14:32
Replies: 11
Views: 3,336
Posted By Kustarnir
:feelsbadman:

:feelsbadman:
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/31/2025, 15:23
Replies: 3
Views: 275
Posted By Kustarnir
We talkin’ ‘bout CS now or business? Lol 😜

We talkin’ ‘bout CS now or business? Lol 😜
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/31/2025, 15:01
Replies: 12
Views: 855
Posted By Kustarnir
Close enough, I just tossed him a bunch of stuff...

Close enough, I just tossed him a bunch of stuff I wanted to ask, and he hit me back with a wall of text. Worked for me, lol!
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/25/2025, 13:23
Replies: 1
Views: 319
Posted By Kustarnir
So… how deep does this skin trading rabbit hole really go?

Been on CS for ages, started back in 1.6 at a dusty internet café, grinded through GO, and now CS2 feels like home again.

But recently I’ve been noticing how serious the skin game has gotten....
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/22/2025, 17:08
Replies: 12
Views: 855
Posted By Kustarnir
Just started trading skins and already confused lol

Hey everyone,
So I recently got into skin trading in CS2 and man… I did not expect it to be this deep. I thought I'd just flip a few cheap skins and maybe grab something cool for my AK — now I’m...
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/14/2025, 17:45
Replies: 3
Views: 275
Posted By Kustarnir
Trying to balance my time and profit

For those of you who’ve been trading skins for a while, how often do you check skin prices? 🔍 Is it better to keep an eye on the market every day or just list and forget about it? Trying to balance...
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/09/2025, 13:44
Replies: 18
Views: 876
Posted By Kustarnir
Thanks

Thanks
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/09/2025, 12:50
Replies: 18
Views: 876
Posted By Kustarnir
st to have some extra, ya know! 😎 So, what's this...

st to have some extra, ya know! 😎 So, what's this browser app you're talkin' about? I sold everything without it! Cashed out to Visa, by the way.
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/09/2025, 12:29
Replies: 18
Views: 876
Posted By Kustarnir
Haha, dude, you won’t believe it, but I’m using...

Haha, dude, you won’t believe it, but I’m using it—well, used it for the first time not long ago, and everything came through no problem. Got anything else?
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/09/2025, 12:22
Replies: 18
Views: 876
Posted By Kustarnir
Yo, how do you cash out your money? I'm curious...

Yo, how do you cash out your money?
I'm curious about p2p transfers
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/09/2025, 12:14
Replies: 18
Views: 876
Posted By Kustarnir
Yo, how do you cash out your money? I'm curious...

Yo, how do you cash out your money?
I'm curious about p2p transfers
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/08/2025, 15:05
Replies: 18
Views: 876
Posted By Kustarnir
Safe or sketch? Thoughts on holding skins in site inventories

Some sites let you just leave your skins in their inventory and resell them from there. Is that safe or asking to get scammed if the site randomly dies?
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/08/2025, 14:51
Replies: 11
Views: 3,336
Posted By Kustarnir
I finally gave selling a shot

Yo, I'm hittin' you up about my own experience. I tried skin.place yesterday, and it ain't exactly groundbreaking, but at least they didn't scam me. Got my cash in a couple hours through SEPA, so...
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/07/2025, 12:00
Replies: 11
Views: 3,336
Posted By Kustarnir
.

Yo, I know they take a commission, that doesn’t scare me off. I checked today and found out you can also buy skins there, but I don’t get why the prices are lower than on Steam... how’s that even...
Forum: Counter-Strike 07/04/2025, 17:34
Replies: 11
Views: 3,336
Posted By Kustarnir
How long do cashouts usually take on Skinport, SkinBaron, and Skin.Place?

First time trying to withdraw to my bank — how long do these sites actually take to pay out? SkinBaron says “1–5 days” but is it actually that fast? And what about Skin.Place? I’ve heard they do...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.