Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ricardo88
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/14/2008, 14:11
Replies: 554
Views: 49,610
Posted By ricardo88
some wrong with java launcher???

some wrong with java launcher???
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/14/2008, 13:23
Replies: 554
Views: 49,610
Posted By ricardo88
after download the rapidshare file it gives an...

after download the rapidshare file it gives an error about java......
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/14/2008, 13:19
Replies: 554
Views: 49,610
Posted By ricardo88
Need to be premium do download it from...

Need to be premium do download it from rapidshare??? Is there any Pserver that works on dekaron EU and doesn't cost anything...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/14/2008, 13:16
Replies: 554
Views: 49,610
Posted By ricardo88
The rapidshare link works for me but I dont know...

The rapidshare link works for me but I dont know what to do next..... upload file??? need help :D
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/14/2008, 12:04
Replies: 554
Views: 49,610
Posted By ricardo88
I can't download the patch..... link doesn't...

I can't download the patch..... link doesn't work....
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/12/2008, 15:39
Replies: 6
Views: 662
Posted By ricardo88
When I downloaded it then it closes because of ...

When I downloaded it then it closes because of exe something..... can someone help me
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/12/2008, 15:31
Replies: 944
Views: 100,164
Posted By ricardo88
Can't download it sayd something about exe.......

Can't download it sayd something about exe.... and the taiwan download is taking 12 hours pppfff...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.