Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mukaszm
Forum: Call of Duty 06/03/2025, 20:54
Replies: 4
Views: 695
Posted By mukaszm
Well, there is WZAgent.com but it's very...

Well, there is WZAgent.com but it's very expensive (at least for my country). So I wanted to find something more affordable, I think there should be another alternative but if not - I am so so...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/03/2025, 17:12
Replies: 4
Views: 695
Posted By mukaszm
Ideally I want a tool that shows live lobby KD,...

Ideally I want a tool that shows live lobby KD, like in real time. But can you link or give a name of the one you're talking about? I've seen "Warzone stats" by codstats but it doesn't work, it's...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/03/2025, 16:04
Replies: 4
Views: 695
Posted By mukaszm
Lobby KD tracker

Are there any working lobby trackers for warzone right now? Like a cheaper alternative for wzagent.
Btw. if anyone know because I am curious - how does the warzoneagent work? It's supposed to work...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.