Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: maslak3232
Forum: DayZ 11/05/2025, 10:04
Replies: 17
Views: 1,600
Posted By maslak3232
Can you write more about this? Can I have a...

Can you write more about this?
Can I have a link, please?

Edit: I called my network operator to ask them to change my IP address. I will also buy a spoofing tool. Should that be enough?
Can...
Forum: DayZ 11/05/2025, 09:13
Replies: 9
Views: 817
Posted By maslak3232
Ban dayz, exchange of experiences,

Hi, I've been banned. I read the forum and took a few steps: I deleted everything from my computer, installed a new Windows, created a new Discord, email and Steam account, and changed my computer...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.