Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LasLasLas75
Forum: Counter-Strike 08/18/2025, 07:55
Replies: 8
Views: 923
Posted By LasLasLas75
Remember that to use DMA. You must have a second...

Remember that to use DMA. You must have a second PC - Second monitor - DMA components - Firmware 1: 1 or Shared Firmware (very risky method). You are going to spend +2k for everything. Also remember...
Forum: Counter-Strike 06/05/2025, 03:53
Replies: 25
Views: 2,354
Posted By LasLasLas75
I'm on the same quest as you. I only get scam...

I'm on the same quest as you. I only get scam messages in my PM, haha. I'm in almost 10 Discord groups, and none of them advertise bypassing Faceit AC.
Forum: Counter-Strike 06/02/2025, 08:36
Replies: 13
Views: 1,134
Posted By LasLasLas75
I'm going crazy looking for legit FW for Faceit AC

Hello community. I really see more scams than real intentions to sell correct and legitimate firmware.

I'm in over 10 DMA&FW Sales Discord groups, and based on my own research, three guys have...
Forum: Counter-Strike 05/31/2025, 06:21
Replies: 37
Views: 13,722
Posted By LasLasLas75
I have the same doubt. I'm in practically 8 DMA &...

I have the same doubt. I'm in practically 8 DMA & FW groups, none of which provide solid evidence of Faceit AC use. I tried to talk to several in the group, and none of them play Faceit AC. However,...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/31/2025, 03:56
Replies: 5
Views: 1,118
Posted By LasLasLas75
I have the same doubt about buying from them. I...

I have the same doubt about buying from them. I want to use it for Faceit AC but I'm not sure whether to buy it yet.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.