Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hitmeharder
Forum: League of Legends 05/10/2026, 18:43
Replies: 1
Views: 643
Posted By hitmeharder
Is HB2PC legit?

So I was looking for bypasses that are currently working, and I came across HB2PC, but I couldn't find anything online for it. Someone from one of the discord servers I was in recommended it to me...
Forum: Valorant 04/10/2026, 21:07
Replies: 3
Views: 3,870
Posted By hitmeharder
Best DMA firmware provider?

So after recently having a bad experience with another firmware provider, I've decided to look elsewhere for good firmware, and so far I've come to the conclusion of:

DMA Kings, DMA Kingdom,...
Forum: Valorant 04/06/2026, 17:24
Replies: 2
Views: 3,740
Posted By hitmeharder
BDE services or Duck's Services for dma firmware?

So far the only two firmware providers I've found that still seem reliable and trustworthy to date are bde and duck's, and both offer vgk firmware, but which one is better? I know duck's is having...
Forum: League of Legends 03/30/2026, 17:15
Replies: 0
Views: 293
Posted By hitmeharder
Offsets/Dumper for Mac OSX League

Does anyone have the latest offsets for mac osx league? I tried using the dumper on UC but haven't had great results, and it's extremely hard to find the proper offsets/string names in the mac os...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.