Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ZackHimself
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 02/05/2025, 19:07
Replies: 243
Views: 78,442
Posted By ZackHimself
Virus detected in the files by Microsoft Defender.

Virus detected in the files by Microsoft Defender.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/01/2025, 06:13
Replies: 30
Views: 20,181
Posted By ZackHimself
Hello I followed all your instructions and it all...

Hello I followed all your instructions and it all up and running, however I cant find where to actually start the game? I figured it might be ps_game and I click it and nothing happens?

I have a...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.