Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: chunkygamer
Forum: League of Legends 01/02/2025, 18:30
Replies: 16
Views: 1,344
Posted By chunkygamer
Where do i get the hanbot script?

Where do i get the hanbot script?
Forum: League of Legends 12/30/2024, 18:28
Replies: 16
Views: 1,344
Posted By chunkygamer
search where? no good result in google

search where? no good result in google
Forum: League of Legends 12/26/2024, 16:48
Replies: 16
Views: 1,344
Posted By chunkygamer
How? I already did, they said all we...

How?



I already did, they said all we can do is delete your account. Do you know any detected cheats that I can use?
Forum: League of Legends 12/24/2024, 16:45
Replies: 16
Views: 1,344
Posted By chunkygamer
Lightbulb I want to get HWID banned.

Hello friends, long story short, I'm addicted and I have to quit this game.
I'v asked Riot to delete my 2011 main account and I sold my p1 accounts but that did not stop me from coming back.
...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.