Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:12

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: copycat4444
Forum: Rust 03/10/2025, 06:35
Replies: 4
Views: 637
Posted By copycat4444
Dopamine. I'm glad I didn't buy it recently,...

Dopamine. I'm glad I didn't buy it recently, since it's detected now.
Forum: Rust 02/28/2025, 12:50
Replies: 4
Views: 637
Posted By copycat4444
Question Question about bans

Theoretically.
The cheat is detected, I get banned by EAC.
I'm playing with a friend.
Will the admins of the server we play on ban my friend for playing with a cheater (me)? Like a server ban. Or...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.