Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BUURNITDOWN
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 09/14/2026, 20:35
Replies: 1,756
Views: 760,347
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Would love an update, been eyeing proofcore and...

Would love an update, been eyeing proofcore and izi, but i guess it'll be izi as i don't wanna share my id
Forum: Call of Duty 02/25/2025, 03:09
Replies: 31
Views: 3,946
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Honestly have 0 complaints, this is my first ever...

Honestly have 0 complaints, this is my first ever COD cheat and I'm super pleased, no BSOD, no ESP lag, AB is super smooth and strong, feels like super sticky aim assist, not snappy at all, but you...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/24/2025, 11:00
Replies: 31
Views: 3,946
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
The id verif just sucks, and the price is steep,...

The id verif just sucks, and the price is steep, although I understand it’s justified considering they have never ever had a detection on their COD products, but the id verif is really the only thing...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/24/2025, 00:14
Replies: 244
Views: 52,704
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Currently on a week sub of SS as well, very very...

Currently on a week sub of SS as well, very very pleased with it, everything works perfectly and is smooth.

Also you have a scrolling bar at the right of the menu which you can click and pull down!
Forum: Call of Duty 02/23/2025, 23:42
Replies: 12,150
Views: 2,261,375
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Personally believe closet AB settings with no ESP...

Personally believe closet AB settings with no ESP is way better for closeting, I feel like ESP is 10x more obvious than AB with low settings
Forum: Call of Duty 02/21/2025, 21:58
Replies: 31
Views: 3,946
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting 2 weeks for 37 but...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting 2 weeks for 37 but the id verif is still there..
Why wouldn't you use SS on main? Seems pretty good 14 months UD

Also PC doesn't have controller support, need remap...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/21/2025, 20:39
Replies: 31
Views: 3,946
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Not looking for DMA though, but is SS main safe...

Not looking for DMA though, but is SS main safe or is there only ProofCore atm?
Ngl the ID process is a turn off for me, so it seems SS is the better option



Yeah you right, what about SS...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/21/2025, 10:31
Replies: 31
Views: 3,946
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Best provider for main

Almost went with SS but I’ve seen HV pop up now (after zeb email recommending it).

SS is external and been around for a bit over a year undetected.

HV seems to have been around for 5 months,...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/20/2025, 17:46
Replies: 12,150
Views: 2,261,375
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Idk if I should go with that or SS since SS been...

Idk if I should go with that or SS since SS been around for longer
Forum: Call of Duty 02/20/2025, 11:15
Replies: 3
Views: 349
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
They call it external/hybrid so I would think it...

They call it external/hybrid so I would think it is an external
Forum: Call of Duty 02/20/2025, 11:10
Replies: 13
Views: 1,251
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Yeah, idk what to think of it

Yeah, idk what to think of it
Forum: Call of Duty 02/20/2025, 11:08
Replies: 30
Views: 3,846
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Yeah so idk if it’s really trusted

Yeah so idk if it’s really trusted
Forum: Call of Duty 02/20/2025, 08:48
Replies: 30
Views: 3,846
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Did you see what they recommend? How legit does...

Did you see what they recommend? How legit does it look? I checked it out but they seem to not be well-known at all so I don’t know..
Forum: Call of Duty 02/13/2025, 23:03
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Yeah for sure bro, but if spoofer gets dt then my...

Yeah for sure bro, but if spoofer gets dt then my main would be banned as well no? Also if isn't battlenet the worst to cheat on as it logs hwid by itself and not just the game?
Forum: Call of Duty 02/13/2025, 19:37
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Yeah if I do end up cheating that's what I'll do...

Yeah if I do end up cheating that's what I'll do I think, I just really wanted to push for iri and maybe t250 to get skins on main, currently D3 almost Crim but it's touuuugh
Forum: Call of Duty 02/13/2025, 14:59
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Yeah bro I think you're right, but cheating on an...

Yeah bro I think you're right, but cheating on an alt could also fck my main I'm sure, hwid linked and stuff, don't know exactly how it works but yeah, also if spoofer gets DT then it's also doomed...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/13/2025, 01:15
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Got it bro thanks although I figured it out :p ...

Got it bro thanks although I figured it out :p
Haven't bought SS yet I'm debating if I wanna use on main or not, cause I can't really lose it
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/12/2025, 21:23
Replies: 244
Views: 52,704
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
You using on main?

You using on main?
Forum: Call of Duty 02/12/2025, 17:44
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Yeah I'll prob buy SS

Yeah I'll prob buy SS
Forum: Call of Duty 02/11/2025, 23:07
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
What were you using when you hit t250, only aim...

What were you using when you hit t250, only aim or esp? I feel like for legit play aim only is better with legit settings
Forum: Call of Duty 02/11/2025, 22:24
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
How do you remap bro

How do you remap bro
Forum: Call of Duty 02/11/2025, 20:18
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Your main still safe? Also what internal are you...

Your main still safe? Also what internal are you using and is it on main as well?
Forum: Call of Duty 02/11/2025, 12:39
Replies: 3
Views: 603
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
BO6 MP Ranked Play accs

Hey, wondering what legit and quality stores sell multiplayer ranked ready (aged) accs?
Forum: Call of Duty 02/11/2025, 12:05
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
What exactly is anti micro Do you...

What exactly is anti micro



Do you think it's main safe as the other guy said?



You used on main?
Forum: Call of Duty 02/10/2025, 22:55
Replies: 46
Views: 4,471
Posted By BUURNITDOWN
Does it have native roller support?

Does it have native roller support?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.