Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lord_101
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/02/2025, 22:38
Replies: 3
Views: 1,167
Posted By lord_101
only win 10 ?

only win 10 ?
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 08/02/2025, 21:54
Replies: 765
Views: 146,334
Posted By lord_101
I’m writing this to clarify my situation, as I...

I’m writing this to clarify my situation, as I was recently banned without any detailed explanation or fair chance to respond. Please excuse my language if anything sounds unusual, as I’m using a...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 04/15/2025, 23:07
Replies: 0
Views: 234
Posted By lord_101
Question Looking for Trusted DMA Hardware Bundle for PUBG Steam

Hey everyone,

I’m currently looking to buy a DMA hardware bundle for PUBG Steam, which uses BattlEye (BE) as its anti-cheat. I’m interested in a full hardware-only setup (no software), including:...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 02/17/2025, 10:53
Replies: 0
Views: 149
Posted By lord_101
Dma help

Any one can tell me the best and the cheapest way to get dma bundle for pubg and what a requirement s for second pc because i have laptop with i5 5200 and 8 g ram it will be enough to run the dma or...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 12/14/2024, 09:30
Replies: 0
Views: 128
Posted By lord_101
Question, acc banned

I took this type of ban ((you have been banned from this platform)) on an account, and when I log in to another account, they give me a one-day ban after half an hour of playing what should i do to...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 12/14/2024, 07:45
Replies: 28
Views: 5,764
Posted By lord_101
i need to ask your question

i need to ask your question
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.