Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tachyon Blue
Forum: Off Topic 01/04/2025, 19:24
Replies: 3
Views: 591
Posted By Tachyon Blue
AMA is live now!

AMA is live now!
Forum: Off Topic 12/09/2024, 18:18
Replies: 3
Views: 591
Posted By Tachyon Blue
Yes, thank you for the approval! I'm happy to...

Yes, thank you for the approval! I'm happy to announce that the Kickstarter has launched, please post your questions here and I'll be happy to address them on the live date!
Forum: Off Topic 12/08/2024, 19:47
Replies: 3
Views: 591
Posted By Tachyon Blue
Post GamerGate Ask Me Anything Thread [Live Jan 4]

Hello everyone, I'm Kevin McDonald (Tachyon Blue) and I'll be doing an AMA here with Luke's generous permission. I've interviewed 70+ people involved with GamerGate in a variety of capacities for an...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.