Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DatDevGuy
Forum: Call of Duty 11/25/2024, 02:26
Replies: 7
Views: 1,122
Posted By DatDevGuy
Don't use cheats blatantly...

Don't use cheats blatantly...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/24/2024, 22:18
Replies: 1
Views: 548
Posted By DatDevGuy
Are you asking if Ricochet has a specific...

Are you asking if Ricochet has a specific allotted time to detect a cheat? The answer to this is no.... They detect cheats through a number of different ways. Monitoring your system, looking at your...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/24/2024, 04:28
Replies: 13
Views: 1,734
Posted By DatDevGuy
Been using a pixel/AI aimbot I created since...

Been using a pixel/AI aimbot I created since launch. I also haven't been going crazy with it, but no ban over here.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/24/2024, 03:23
Replies: 3
Views: 2,139
Posted By DatDevGuy
I've heard that some AHK scripts are being...

I've heard that some AHK scripts are being detected now. I personally don't trust it so I created my own pixel/AI aimbot using Python that I've been using since release. I haven't had any issues or...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.