Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kak97
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 03/07/2009, 03:10
Replies: 1,683
Views: 347,780
Posted By kak97
I need help :S

I need help :S
Forum: CO2 Private Server 02/14/2009, 03:12
Replies: 116
Views: 11,132
Posted By kak97
I understand, But i need the guard skill code,...

I understand, But i need the guard skill code, when im rb, i want the guard skill i need the code
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/16/2008, 02:34
Replies: 1,683
Views: 347,780
Posted By kak97
fucking virus .. ur fuckings scammer !!! i gonna...

fucking virus .. ur fuckings scammer !!! i gonna report this side to TQ or a GM !
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/16/2008, 02:20
Replies: 1,683
Views: 347,780
Posted By kak97
well i dont hope it is virus

well i dont hope it is virus
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/16/2008, 02:16
Replies: 1,683
Views: 347,780
Posted By kak97
ohh .. thats really great but .. idk if it virus...

ohh .. thats really great but .. idk if it virus .. i dont try it .. =/
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 08/16/2008, 01:50
Replies: 28
Views: 5,989
Posted By kak97
FAKE!

FAKE!
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/02/2008, 09:45
Replies: 1,775
Views: 240,562
Posted By kak97
LOL fake .. it is not work.. --,

LOL fake .. it is not work.. --,
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/01/2008, 13:57
Replies: 1,775
Views: 240,562
Posted By kak97
I need .. help it is not working .. :(

I need .. help it is not working .. :(
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.