Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SalvoM
Forum: Nostale 08/17/2026, 16:31
Replies: 0
Views: 252
Posted By SalvoM
Reading monster respawn time from memory

Hi, i' m developing a bot for nostale for fun but it seem i hit a wall. My bot actually work, with some little bug from time to time but nothing i can't fix.
The problem is i need to read the...
Forum: Nostale 04/07/2025, 10:41
Replies: 4
Views: 1,406
Posted By SalvoM
Thank you for your answer. Yes, i know that i...

Thank you for your answer.
Yes, i know that i can find the function with CE, i already found it, found the memory pattern to find the starting address and it's parameters (target pointer and pointer...
Forum: Nostale 03/04/2025, 11:10
Replies: 4
Views: 1,406
Posted By SalvoM
Hello, thank you for your time. I think i got...

Hello, thank you for your time.
I think i got around the attack function, at least for the previous five or six times it worked without problems.
I tried to remove "a" but nothing changed. The...
Forum: Nostale 03/02/2025, 20:01
Replies: 4
Views: 1,406
Posted By SalvoM
Question about target and attack functions

Hello there, about six months ago i started my personal project for a bot, i thought i was doing fine until i got to call attack and target functions.
I have just these six months of experience...
Forum: Nostale 11/02/2024, 13:23
Replies: 11
Views: 1,044
Posted By SalvoM
Ty very much, this is what i search for. Can...

Ty very much, this is what i search for.
Can you explain to me how you got the pattern and the offsets or suggest some tutorial on how to do it? So i can learn and search by myself other patterns or...
Forum: Nostale 11/01/2024, 16:56
Replies: 11
Views: 1,044
Posted By SalvoM
I tought i had seen something similar when i...

I tought i had seen something similar when i started this bot to learn c++ and searched some open source projects for reference.
Turns out it is an unfinished project of yours, if i got it right the...
Forum: Nostale 11/01/2024, 15:17
Replies: 11
Views: 1,044
Posted By SalvoM
So, i tried to use some items with the packet...

So, i tried to use some items with the packet logger opened and if i got it right it is "u_i 1 playerid inventorytype PositionInInventory 0 0"?
I can find the playerID scanning the memory for the...
Forum: Nostale 11/01/2024, 15:07
Replies: 11
Views: 1,044
Posted By SalvoM
So, i tried to use some items with the packet...

So, i tried to use some items with the packet logger opened and if i got it right it is "u_i 1 playerid inventorytype PositionInInventory 0 0"?
I can find the playerID scanning the memory for the...
Forum: Nostale 11/01/2024, 11:06
Replies: 11
Views: 1,044
Posted By SalvoM
First, thank you very much for your answer. I...

First, thank you very much for your answer. I tought about that but i get the inv packet only when i start the game so if i inject the dll after i can't access the inv packet anymore.
I checked the...
Forum: Nostale 10/31/2024, 11:22
Replies: 11
Views: 1,044
Posted By SalvoM
Question on how to get inventory list

Hi there, i was always interested in how to develop software, this summer i said to myself "why not?" and i started to study a bit of c++.
So the problem is, i'm playing nostale right now so i...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.