Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bomj009
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/07/2025, 13:50
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
I like to study this topic, and I've given up...

I like to study this topic, and I've given up many times when faced with unsolvable problems, but I've always come back and solved them. It's interesting :)

Is it possible to turn off and on the...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/07/2025, 08:56
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
Is there a source code for 9.5? I've seen...

Is there a source code for 9.5?

I've seen the source code for version 9.1, and there's a lot of customization required.
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/06/2025, 23:34
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
Do you have any ideas on how to make offline...

Do you have any ideas on how to make offline trading through stores?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/04/2025, 12:07
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
I get the error : Fontfile not found I use :...

I get the error : Fontfile not found
I use : locale:Windows-1251 /country:RU
GameServer : N:CodePage:1251
I also put it in the client : RappelzRU
I saw on the forum that I need to edit...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/03/2025, 21:03
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
how to make a Russian game client from an Arabic...

how to make a Russian game client from an Arabic one?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/01/2025, 15:00
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
1)how to edit an sframe?Is there an app for this?...

1)how to edit an sframe?Is there an app for this?
2)what is the sframe for the client?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/18/2025, 12:48
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
how to add skills from version 9.6 to Epic 9.5.2?

how to add skills from version 9.6 to Epic 9.5.2?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/11/2025, 19:22
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
Frame 9.1 , my language is Russian, do I need to...

Frame 9.1 , my language is Russian, do I need to use ascii encoding?
I am changing a string resource in SQL to : INSERT INTO Arcadia.dbo.StringResource ("code","group_id","value") VALUES...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 06/11/2025, 10:27
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
can someone explain why it is not possible to...

can someone explain why it is not possible to change the text in the game?
I change the string resource in the database, put it in the folder from the game, but nothing happens
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/10/2025, 19:41
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
what could be the problem with the inability to...

what could be the problem with the inability to enchant creatures?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 02/04/2025, 23:13
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
db_monster_creature structure search 9.6

db_monster_creature structure search 9.6
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/02/2024, 22:20
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
what do I need to know to make 9.5.2+9.6 RU?

what do I need to know to make 9.5.2+9.6 RU?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/02/2024, 08:39
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
can you explain how these commands work? it seems...

can you explain how these commands work? it seems to me that I don't have enough rights, when I enter a command, nothing happens.
My epic 9.5.2
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 10/01/2024, 23:15
Replies: 8,838
Views: 1,027,698
Posted By Bomj009
Hi Tell me the GM commands or the interface...

Hi
Tell me the GM commands or the interface :cry:
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.