Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ermathoncrack
Forum: Valorant 12/24/2024, 18:45
Replies: 4,835
Views: 1,327,608
Posted By ermathoncrack
Angry 🚨 Beware of Buying Cheats from [Eternal] 🚨

I strongly advise against purchasing cheats from this seller. Here's why:

Delayed Delivery: I purchased their product in September but only received it in December after repeated follow-ups. The...
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/20/2024, 06:00
Replies: 452
Views: 83,552
Posted By ermathoncrack
Why would I apologize when you asked for an...

Why would I apologize when you asked for an "honest review"? Your lack of communication led to my bad experience. If you had posted about the detection instead of keeping the product available to buy...
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/17/2024, 23:46
Replies: 452
Views: 83,552
Posted By ermathoncrack
Exclamation BEWARE DONT BUY IT

I recommend getting cheats from another distributor, like Unnamed Cheats. I paid for mine in September but didn't receive them until December. Three days after payment, I was informed they were...
Forum: Valorant Trading 10/09/2024, 22:24
Replies: 452
Views: 83,552
Posted By ermathoncrack
Unhappy I sent money via PayPal to the owner for the...

I sent money via PayPal to the owner for the eternal ESP, believing it was functional and that I would receive the product. Two days later, he informed me that it was detected and that I needed to...
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/23/2024, 01:39
Replies: 53
Views: 40,957
Posted By ermathoncrack
Its ok

I recommend getting the 3-day trial. It has its merits, but it's inconsistent—sometimes it works well, and other times it doesn't. Unfortunately, it's a final sale, so be sure to try it before...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.