Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: popsh0t
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/27/2026, 00:16
Replies: 99
Views: 13,921
Posted By popsh0t
I sent a pm!

I sent a pm!
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/26/2026, 19:23
Replies: 99
Views: 13,921
Posted By popsh0t
Doesn’t work… Every time I run the spoofer...

Doesn’t work… Every time I run the spoofer vanguard completely shuts down and disappears from system tray. It’s also impossible to get actual human support. I tried emailing but never got a response.
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/25/2026, 20:35
Replies: 76
Views: 6,502
Posted By popsh0t
Are you brain dead? 1. I never even spoke to you...

Are you brain dead? 1. I never even spoke to you 2. The account that was banned was from the beta and was lvl 300. Stop selling shit buddy.

DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP! Look at the reviews they delete:)...
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/25/2026, 20:29
Replies: 76
Views: 6,502
Posted By popsh0t
-Rep DO NOT BUY!!! I bought their...

-Rep DO NOT BUY!!!

I bought their 'vanguard' product not even 24hrs ago and I'm already banned. When I gave -rep in their vouches page on discord they banned me and deleted the review. They are...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 07/27/2025, 19:39
Replies: 14
Views: 1,790
Posted By popsh0t
All other things I’ve ever used have resulted in...

All other things I’ve ever used have resulted in me getting banned. With xeno I have played on my main for months and nothing has gotten me banned. The owners also own skyrant and that just proves...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 07/27/2025, 19:37
Replies: 8
Views: 1,308
Posted By popsh0t
Xeno is the only thing I will use from now. Setup...

Xeno is the only thing I will use from now. Setup is easy and takes legit only minutes. 10/10 recommend!
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 07/27/2025, 19:34
Replies: 15
Views: 1,606
Posted By popsh0t
Xeno is from the skyrant providers so you know...

Xeno is from the skyrant providers so you know it’s legit! They will help with absolutely any issues you have and won’t make you feel dumb. I use on my main and everyone just thinks i’m cracked.
Forum: The Finals Trading 07/27/2025, 19:33
Replies: 15
Views: 1,774
Posted By popsh0t
Just got into the finals and now with xeno it...

Just got into the finals and now with xeno it makes the game just that much easier ;) Been using on my main with no issues.
Forum: Rust Trading 07/27/2025, 19:31
Replies: 6
Views: 738
Posted By popsh0t
I have used skyrant for two years and now use...

I have used skyrant for two years and now use xeno with absolutely no issues. Setup takes only minutes. 10/10 recommend!
Forum: Fortnite Trading 07/27/2025, 19:10
Replies: 27
Views: 2,200
Posted By popsh0t
I have used skyrant for years and now use xeno...

I have used skyrant for years and now use xeno with absolutely no issues. If you have any issues the team will help you instantly. You can use on main with no worry. 10/10 recommend!
Forum: Overwatch Trading 07/27/2025, 19:07
Replies: 83
Views: 15,853
Posted By popsh0t
I have used skyrant for years and now use xeno...

I have used skyrant for years and now use xeno with absolutely no issues. I have used on overwatch for months on my main with no problems. 10/10 recommend!
Forum: Marvel Rivals Trading 07/27/2025, 19:03
Replies: 43
Views: 3,341
Posted By popsh0t
I have used skyrant for years and now use xeno...

I have used skyrant for years and now use xeno with absolutely no issues. Setup is extremely easy. 10/10 recommend!
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/09/2025, 03:30
Replies: 16
Views: 5,169
Posted By popsh0t
my discord is popsh0t I want to join the...

my discord is popsh0t

I want to join the discord.. My discord is popsh0t
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.