Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Phizex
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 04/21/2026, 17:04
Replies: 515
Views: 196,848
Posted By Phizex
I might be blind but I don't see it being...

I might be blind but I don't see it being advertised as "NosTale".
Title of the thread is "Eastmile | International Server - Act 9: Undercity"
Thread presentation says "It is the longest-running...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 04/20/2026, 21:51
Replies: 515
Views: 196,848
Posted By Phizex
A few words from someone who watches scene for...

A few words from someone who watches scene for almost 2 years and currently works on his own server gamplay:

I think your feedback is very subjective and that's completely fair. It mostly comes...
Forum: Nostale 02/01/2026, 12:06
Replies: 585
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Player / Developer / Team search
Views: 254,647
Posted By Phizex
I plan to start alpha testing on my server in...

I plan to start alpha testing on my server in about a week or two.
I am looking for a few players who enjoy easy-to-mid Act 4 focused servers.
I need your help testing crucial systems during the...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 01/31/2026, 21:07
Replies: 48
Views: 9,097
Posted By Phizex
Finally something interesting! GL with the...

Finally something interesting!
GL with the server
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 01/20/2026, 14:58
Replies: 46
Views: 7,110
Posted By Phizex
Response: I said good things, and I don't take...

Response:
I said good things, and I don't take them back, but this argument ruined the "respect" I talked about in my previous post. If that's how you compensate players who spent hundreds of hours...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 01/19/2026, 17:21
Replies: 46
Views: 7,110
Posted By Phizex
I have mixed feelings about it. On the one...

I have mixed feelings about it.
On the one hand, I respect that he's open about rebranding every 6-8 months, which doesn't break the rules of elitepvpers.
This alone makes him better than many...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 12/26/2025, 14:33
Replies: 591
Views: 201,537
Posted By Phizex
Trust me when I say that it's not easy for me to...

Trust me when I say that it's not easy for me to write those words but I should still do it.

For context here is my review of the Olympus from almost a year and a half ago:...
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 12/20/2025, 03:28
Replies: 82
Views: 13,909
Posted By Phizex
Happy New Year to the elitepvpers community!...

Happy New Year to the elitepvpers community! :hell:


AI slop...but funny, at least
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Nostale 11/01/2025, 19:45
Replies: 585
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Player / Developer / Team search
Views: 254,647
Posted By Phizex
We are searching for reverse engineering expert. ...

We are searching for reverse engineering expert.
We need having a few game internal functions reversed and documented.
Coding itself is optional but highly appreciated.

Budget for all tasks up...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 10/09/2025, 14:19
Replies: 55
Views: 22,822
Posted By Phizex
Server just reached 6 months uptime which results...

Server just reached 6 months uptime which results in opening new server without breaking the forum rules. Same thing that happened before Memories with Oblivia.

Rules say:...
Forum: Nostale 09/09/2025, 20:24
Replies: 3
Views: 1,075
Posted By Phizex
https://i.imgur.com/c8bj0lE.png From april 2020...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
From april 2020
[Only registered and activated users can see links]-mV_yToK6xYzmGfYM0qqTOmQc_UMgieF6nPvk




xd
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 09/02/2025, 02:00
Replies: 56
Views: 15,155
Posted By Phizex
That's an interesting conversation. The funniest...

That's an interesting conversation. The funniest part is that you both (Flow, Zanou and Cepik) are fighting just to prove who has bigger balls.

I think this is a NosDionisy server thread. 90% of...
Forum: Nostale 09/21/2024, 04:14
Replies: 5
Views: 1,246
Posted By Phizex
A few weeks ago I spent some time checking out...

A few weeks ago I spent some time checking out most of the recommended private servers. I was tired of the official Nostale and was looking for something new and unique. I wrote posts about each of...
Forum: Main 08/14/2024, 17:12
Replies: 5
Views: 504
Posted By Phizex
Thank you for your reply. Crowley replied to me...

Thank you for your reply.
Crowley replied to me in a private message and he gave me his point of view.

Since your answer is most likely related to him asking you about it, I would like to give...
Forum: Main 08/14/2024, 13:06
Replies: 5
Views: 504
Posted By Phizex
This is not 100% correct. There is a rule...

This is not 100% correct.
There is a rule regarding the promotion of Discord servers:


This is why I ask the question.
My thread would contain a discord link, and it wouldn't be directly a...
Forum: Main 08/14/2024, 12:46
Replies: 5
Views: 504
Posted By Phizex
Promoting game community discord in respective forum

Hi there,
I'm thinking of setting up an unofficial Discord server for the whole Nostale private server scene.

I'd set up a Discord bot that would let players rate each server. Each server admin...
Forum: Nostale 08/07/2024, 23:45
Replies: 8
Views: 1,697
Posted By Phizex
I asked my friend and I will describe his answer....

I asked my friend and I will describe his answer. I may not be 100% accurate because I am not into it and this is just what I remember from 2 hours ago when we had a conversation, as well as my...
Forum: Nostale 08/02/2024, 16:52
Replies: 8
Views: 1,697
Posted By Phizex
I like both ideas for an "old NosTale", but I...

I like both ideas for an "old NosTale", but I don't think it will work. Developers need to make money and I think this type of server would have a pretty small end game to keep players for a longer...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 07/26/2024, 16:33
Replies: 591
Views: 201,537
Posted By Phizex
I would like to start by saying that this is my...

I would like to start by saying that this is my personal opinion. Some people (even close friends) say that I am a weirdo, so maybe that is just me, but I still want to share my feedback about the...
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 07/21/2024, 00:18
Replies: 359
Views: 153,598
Posted By Phizex
After playing on the server for almost a month, I...

After playing on the server for almost a month, I am finally ready to give my honest review.

The server is definitely one of the best in the community at the moment (tested Olympus, Eastmile,...
Forum: Nostale 06/26/2024, 15:51
Replies: 8
Views: 1,697
Posted By Phizex
[DISCUSSION] Private server gameplay ideas from the community to the developers

I've recently started playing private servers again after a two-year break.

I always enjoyed it, but two years ago I decided to stop playing because I found the servers had a lot of disadvantages....
Forum: Nostale PServer Advertising 06/26/2024, 11:33
Replies: 515
Views: 196,848
Posted By Phizex
I played on this server for a few days and I like...

I played on this server for a few days and I like the gameplay. It is cool, especially for new players.
I will try some other servers now and I will come back if other servers won't be as good as...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.