Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hijnhijn
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 06/18/2024, 03:40
Replies: 3
Views: 2,323
Posted By hijnhijn
what are features of Lostark ?

what are features of Lostark ?
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 06/17/2024, 10:50
Replies: 28
Views: 4,507
Posted By hijnhijn
Maybe same nickname me & someone else. (I am...

Maybe same nickname me & someone else.
(I am not fortified8128, but discord is bingaga)

The reason for writing this was that some users add me and asked about yours.
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 06/17/2024, 09:37
Replies: 28
Views: 4,507
Posted By hijnhijn
For your information. My discord name is...

For your information.

My discord name is "Bingaga".

I have never bought program from him and I have never chatted with him.
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 06/10/2024, 03:32
Replies: 54
Views: 10,206
Posted By hijnhijn
I am a purchaser. He is a scammer. I upload...

I am a purchaser.
He is a scammer. I upload proof.

'hijnhijn' is my account and program is not working.
I asked him, he wanted $125 more money.

because of buying Visual Studio...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.