Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jekalezusopscooter
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/01/2024, 23:12
Replies: 30
Views: 9,686
Posted By jekalezusopscooter
Feels like it, I saw someone say they get...

Feels like it, I saw someone say they get 160-200e worth of loot every 12 hours. I'm not even getting that in 24 hours
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.