Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kmboxenjoyer
Forum: Apex Legends 04/29/2026, 00:20
Replies: 8
Views: 3,707
Posted By kmboxenjoyer
I have been using Aimboss for the last few...

I have been using Aimboss for the last few months. Been great.
Forum: Apex Legends 02/10/2026, 03:23
Replies: 4
Views: 581
Posted By kmboxenjoyer
I didn't realize that, thanks for the heads up. I...

I didn't realize that, thanks for the heads up. I still think it would be a neat concept to emulate console on PC. Though I don't know if that is possible or even feasible. Not really sure where to...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/10/2026, 03:02
Replies: 4
Views: 581
Posted By kmboxenjoyer
Switch / Console Emulation

Has anyone had any experience with emulating the switch or console on a PC and playing online. I know that make apps the emulate switch or console games which are easy enough to setup.

I was...
Forum: Apex Legends 12/07/2025, 02:04
Replies: 3
Views: 3,242
Posted By kmboxenjoyer
I just use a spoofer like reported.lol and always...

I just use a spoofer like reported.lol and always play spoofed. Apex only bans IP
Never had an issue switching back to my main. Always reboot when you are done cheating though
Forum: Apex Legends 04/26/2025, 07:59
Replies: 10
Views: 1,031
Posted By kmboxenjoyer
Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info.
Forum: Apex Legends 04/26/2025, 07:02
Replies: 10
Views: 1,031
Posted By kmboxenjoyer
Apex non-dma walls only

Been using chairs for a while and am looking for something that just includes walls. I was wonder what other people have experienced running only walls, specifically account longevity.

Any input...
Forum: Destiny Trading 08/23/2024, 03:22
Replies: 36
Views: 7,307
Posted By kmboxenjoyer
works great, no overlay just use f keys or fn + #...

works great, no overlay just use f keys or fn + # for tenkeyless ppl like me, hooking is braindead simple and good support ++rep
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.